Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on May 8, 2014
How many devotees of Adi Da Samraj have the guts, discipline, the love to serve others this way, to do what it takes to write about their years with Sat Guru, Beloved Adi Da Samraj? Not many! Far too few.
Meg uses her excellent phrasing to portray an emotional, profound and amazing transmission of her experiences with Beloved.
I have never met him in person. I have often felt such loss because of this. When a devotee writes his or her own detailed story, devotees like me can actually FEEL His presence and His love as Reality. As transmission through the book. As Love-Bliss, all that Is. That is what happened to me.
Be prepared to laugh, cry and feel your heart open as you read Meg's tasty, luscious and illuminating book, Tasting the Moon: Adventures In the Meaning of Life. Indeed!
on May 12, 2012
I absolutely loved Meg's book. Being a devotee of Adi Da myself I also loved it because she gave me a lot of insight in the way He worked with devotees before i became one. On top of that she is very bright and erudite. Placing the work of a great adept in the perspective of the spiritual tradition and of intelectual research is a great acomplishment. I can really recommend it to everybody who wants to have a better understanding of spiritual life for real.
on November 2, 2014
Wow ! Couldn't stop reading and didn't want it to end. I know Meg, so maybe I am biased, but this is just as good as it gets in terms of a person allowing you into their life to reveal their inner struggles and the ordeal to find the answers to life's most challenging questions. Highly recommended.
on November 25, 2011
Tasting the moon is an completely fascinating story. i really enjoyed reading it.it gave me a taste of what a serious spiritual practice with a charismatic teacher can look like.a truly extraordinary book!
on June 20, 2013
A beautifully full look into the devotee-Master relationship. I recommend it without reserve to anyone hungry for the Truth of this world we live in.
on December 23, 2011
I should have looked up who this FAKE was,,When you read the stuff he had some of his followers do, you know there's a problem,,I read himalayan masters and rama talks about what he learned and what were signs of a in my words Fake,,the book itself was not badly written, I just regret purchasing it becaus I did not do my home work and the fact that some would stay as long as they did, ( here, you carry my umdrella while I check out the babes,then mabe you could go get me a beer )and i bought this prop,,,at any rate, anyone looking for a X-Mas gift !!