|Fits as expected||
I Ate Some Pi, and it was Tasty | Funny Delicious Math Teacher Humor Pun T-shirt
|Price:||$9.95 - $14.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can't feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you're on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing - the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | Our shirts are a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 100% USA-grown cotton. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS & EQUIPMENT | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to properly cure inks) made by M&R in Roselle, Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. They're also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed and Printed with Pride in Ann Arbor, Michigan
We've got company soccer and kickball teams, catered employee lunches, a 401k match, and quarterly company parties around town. While we believe in treating our employees with respect as a matter of course, it makes business sense, too. Happy people make better shirts - cooler art, better prints, more exacting quality control, etc. From top to bottom, our people are proud of the product we produce, and can't wait to share it with you.
(Heidi the Newfoundland and Ellie the Greyhound provide morale support and napping services.)
Professional Grade Screen Printing
Collaborative Art & Design
Top Notch Ingredients for a Quality Finish
We use industry-leading inks to ensure that your print comes out vibrant, and maintains its intended look, washing after washing, while also providing a safe, non-toxic final product.
Top-notch printing equipment - made in the USA just outside of Chicago - ensures that the print goes on crisp and smooth, time after time. Properly calibrated ovens cure the print, ensuring that it won't fall apart prematurely or damage shirt fibers as they pass through (which gives shirts a crusty, scratchy feel).
In-house software teams build systems that allow us to closely track errors and any quality control issues, ensuring that we are delivering the consistently sized, printed, and packaged product that our customers expect.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00TG31HKY
- Item model number: 0-sci_iatepi-man
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 10, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not the case here. This is a nice quality shirt of decent weight material. It is all cotton, and is "tagless" - printed on rather than sewn on.
It runs just a tad on the small side for a man. I think a guy can still buy their usual size but if you already wear your t-shirts tight, you may want to opt for the next size up.