- File Size: 1007 KB
- Print Length: 65 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 29, 2012
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008GBBGQM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #353,554 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
27 Tasty Low Fat Soup Recipes for Rapid Weight Loss: Forget About the Extra Weight Forever (Best Recipes for Dieters Cookbook) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately the measurements for the recipes are not consistent. Sometimes the measurements are in cups and other times the author lists grams, liters or milliliters. Sometimes the author lists how many grams of fat are in each recipe and other times that info is omitted. A few times the ingredients listed are things I have never heard of such as...
1/2 capsicum (I googled it - it's a pepper but could be anything from a bell pepper to a jalapeno)
2 rashers of rind-less smoked bacon (no clue how this differs from the bacon we typically buy)
There are also some typos (fat-fre).
Source: Amazon Freebie
and the like, some are too high in sodium for me (I have high blood pressure) but
still some are tasty sounding (I was interested in the egg drop soup - only a lower
sodium version). Worth a read for some soup ideas!
this has some good recipes that I am eager to follow.
I particularly liked the soup "Sopas Con Tortilla".
And delicious... and low-calorie dish.
In general, I recommend this book
PS: I have noticed occasional typos. So only 4 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't do low fat for weight loss, but the recipes are good and comforting.Published 8 months ago by NinaS
Except for the recipe that calls for a pressure cooker??? BTW.. A capsicum is a pepper?? Typos... And some of the nutritional values seem questionable?Published 8 months ago by E. Pritchett
I love soup and I thought this would be a great book to get. I especially enjoyed the recipes in this 27 soups.Published 9 months ago by Gary Wittmann
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Fat
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance