Tenaya Tatanka Climbing Shoes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Leather
- A high performance climbing shoe
- Extraordinary response under the foot biomechanical needs in the high difficulty climbs
- To rely on the best attacking angle, to count on the perfect asymmetry, to feel the rock closer or getting the highest force are some of the INTI qualities
- SXR Dynamics Technology, a Movement Adjusting System that leads to a better efficiency, precision and comfort
Customers also shopped for
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tenaya is the brainchild of legendary shoe designer Jose Luis Garcia Gallego and was born during a first ascent on Yosemite’s hallowed big walls. The brand came to life in 1997 with one mission: to create intelligently designed climbing shoes that combine performance and comfort without sacrifice. How did they accomplish this level of perfection? By scrutinizing every detail. All Tenaya shoes are designed and hand crafted in southern Spain under the watchful eye of Jose Luis. Over the past two decades, these inspired designs have ticked off some of the world's toughest ascents and stood atop podiums around the globe.
What started as a passion project has grown into a global community of climbers. Will you join Tenaya?
The Tatanka features a highly asymmetrical last for an aggressive attacking angle on cutting edge climbs. The sensitive midsole and stretchy neoprene tongue make the Tatanka fit like a glove, allowing you to move through steep terrain with exact precision. This shoe has onsighted 5.14 with the help of Alex Megos, but it won’t turn its nose up at easier pitches. Whether you’re crushing on the steeps, or looking for the utmost in comfort, the Tatanka is a safe bet.
Climbing shoe size is different for every brand, and your personal preference for tightness is the biggest factor. The following recommendation is a good starting point, but it is not 100% accurate at predicting your perfect size. Take your average size for European and/or U.S. based climbing shoe brands. Your Tenaya size should be approximately 0.0 to 0.5 sizes larger than your average size in European brand shoes, or 0.5 to 1 size smaller than your average size in U.S. brand shoes. Downsize the Oasi and Tarifa 0.5 size smaller than this. Keep in mind that Tenayas will barely stretch at all, which makes sizing more predictable and consistent.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.48 x 3.31 x 5.17 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : 51004-080
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 20, 2009
- Manufacturer : Tenaya
- ASIN : B008XB2DOO
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,264,603 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|