Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on January 6, 2016
I agree with all the positive reviews--and even some of the negative ones. I have experimented with a lot of these kind of tissues and the Tatcha are the best I have ever used. Indeed you can use 3 or more to get the oil off your face--but that is not because they are not as effective as other kinds. It's because they so well pick up oil that they literally take more oil off your face than other tissues. I bought maybe five different kinds, used one of another brand until the point where it wasn't picking up any more oil--and then used one of these sheets and it was almost saturated. It's like these are magnetic--oil just jumps off your face onto the Tatcha's, even if deeper in your pores. In fact, since I have started faithfully using these sheets the blackheads in my T-zone have diminished in size. They are expensive and I too started by rationing them--but I have just learned to bite the bullet and use them more frequently because the results are so spectacular.
on October 7, 2015
While this product appears to be expensive, I think it's a case of you get what you pay for. It's great for absorbing excess facial oil. I have rosacea and none of the recommended skin creams have given the results that I've gotten from using these tissues a couple of times a day.
on January 9, 2017
I don't really feel there's a huge difference between this product and, say, what you buy in a drugstore. However, I do feel more elegant and refined when I'm not patting my face down with what looks like a blue plastic tarp, so there's that. This feels more 'grown up' and I appreciate that about this product.
on November 15, 2014
The Work!
They really do get the oil and shiny under control, sometimes for a few hours even.

The Problem?
If you have really oily skin as I do it takes as many as 5 of these little sheets to get your face to look good for 1 Night.

And trust me, the package doesn't have that many for it to be all that worthwhile to keep using on a daily use.

But for special nights and those picture moments, they do work!
on March 18, 2017
The best oil blotting papers ever created ....can use both sides....absolutely hands down the best.
on March 28, 2017
This is the perfect oil plotting paper. The heft is great, and it absorbs like crazy.
on March 1, 2017
These sheets work really well leaving your face pretty matte after. The quantity however was not sufficient for how quickly i use the sheets
on October 6, 2016
I love these charcoal strips. They are effective at removing oil. The key is to press the strip for three seconds flip and onto the next spot. One sheet is enough for my t-zone. These are the best non irritating I've found. My daughters also use these.
on July 27, 2015
I'm trying to oil up my face more just so I can bust these babies out more often. Not only are they the most effective oil blotting sheets I've used, they are very delicate and pretty as well. They are slightly pricier than other sheets I've bought, but in my opinion the price difference it worth it. They make my shiny forehead look matte. Highly recommend.
on November 17, 2015
These sheets are like none other. They are in a class all by themselves. Love these but I can not use them everyday because of the high cost. I wish I could buy these in bulk at a low cost.