Tate's The Natural Miracle - Tate's Natural Miracle Conditioner - 18 fl oz
- Hair... Excellent as a hair shampoo, for all types. All natural, leaves hair shiny, soft and very manageable. A gentle shampoo, yet super lather, super clean and is pH balanced. This shampoo loooves your hair.
- Skin...Excellent for a full body wash. Great for your whole body, gentle, great cleansing, non irritating, squeaky clean. Refreshing, yeees very refreshing.
- Bath/Shower...Excellent for bubble baths. Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles, bubbles everywhere! For you, the kids, great for everyone. Aw relax, feel good, rest and get clean.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Conditioner 18 oz
Top Customer Reviews
Go look at this place's complaints with the BBB!! [...] ***(and by the way, this shady "business" is NOT BBB accredited.)***
I have never in my life come across such a unethical, shady, scam artist like this. It all started with a unmarked, beat up box we received in the mail one day containing a suspicious bottle of "conditioner" and an invoice for almost $100. Are you kidding me? Naturally, we called them to let them know they had mistakingly shipped us something we did not order, and their response was that it was a "sample" of their product that we needed to sell in our practice! I run a health care practice, not a beauty supply store! Every attempt at resolving this scam has been to no avail and has resulted in nasty messages left at my business, harassment of my employees, and now an open complaint with the BBB and police department.
WHATEVER YOU DO, STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
I have long thick hair and it works beautifully to detangle and soften my hair. You can rinse it out or use as a leave-in conditioner - it's not thick or sticky.
I have also used this on my skin - hands, elbows, face, and lips. When you rub it in your skin, it disappears almost like water, with NO oily residue left on your hands (I hate oily lotions!) and my skin feels very soft and supple. It doesn't burn after shaving. I have applied it to peeling sunburn and it helps to hydrate without any sting.
It has a scent that is hard to describe - it's not strong or perfumey or fruity... it smells "wholesomely plain", and a bit like aloe. (The shampoo on the other hand has a wonderful almond scent.)
I have sensitive skin and this product has not irritated my eyes or face at all!
I do highly recommend this product. I hope my descriptions help. :)
1) The ingredients include an extensive list of purely natural stuff, primarily water and various fruits and herbs. I did think that all those ingredients (30?) was overkill. Rather gimmicky in fact. I mean, sure, looked great on paper but was each and every one of those ingredients serving a real purpose? And was there enough of each of those ingredients to make a difference? My guess is not really.
2) The word "miracle" is used in the name of the product. I guess that should've been my biggest clue.
3) I originally bought it as a hair conditioner. It came with a booklet describing about 80 different ways you can use this stuff, from hair to face to laundry to sunburns to nails. First off, they state you can add 10 pumps to your laundry as a fabric softener. Maybe that's true, I haven't tried it. But that is some dang expensive fabric softener! 10 pumps dig a pretty deep hole in this not-inexpensive bottle.
I suspect that it wouldn't hurt to use this conditioner in all the ways they suggest: as a dishwashing softener, diaper rash treatment, hair gel, plant food, arthritis, and the list goes on and on. But I also suspect it wouldn't HELP very much either. I tried the conditioner as a skin moisturizer on my arms and it made no difference whatsoever. I experimented with just putting it my right arm so I could compare to my untreated left arm. My right arm actually became drier! I'm not blaming that on the conditioner, but it clearly didn't help.
So as I mentioned, I bought this with the intent to use as a hair conditioner after shampooing.Read more ›
|Length: 0:48 Mins|
My friend made this video, enjoy it!
This conditioner is seriously amazing. I absolutely love it. I use it for my King Charles Cavalier Spaniels all of the time. No soap wash for them, just the conditioner. I never wash ALL of it out, I leave some in. It makes their coats SO NICE!
Whenever I have guests, they love it! They use it for a body wash/shampoo and even a conditioner! LOL
I bought mine here:Tate's the Natural Miracle - Organic-tate's Natural Miracle Conditioner - 18 Fl Oz/hypo-allergenic// FREE 5oz Conditioner
For a buck or so more you get the small conditioner which is great for travel or in a separate bathroom. They ship Priority mail and I got mine in just 2 days so it's basically ordering Prime, if you have the membership.
This company really gets a bad rap with the BBB but it may be just because of bad customer service, I don't know. I do know that their products are amazing!
I highly recommend their conditioner and their shampoo also!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great light hair conditioner. I also use as a light non oily moisturizer. I have been using it for years. A little goes a long way.Published 1 month ago by Carol Jenkins
I've been using Tate's conditioner for years. It is the BEST thing for sunburn I have ever used. It helps relieve the pain and prevents peeling. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Works well, but just want to know the TRUTH about their ingredient claims. And VERY expensive!Published 8 months ago by Debbie Hamby
I have been using Tates conditioner for over 15 years and it is superb. I literally buy it by the gallon. It's about $150, but every year they do a buy one get one free sale. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Do not waste money on this product! It smells like petroleum jelly and other artificial products.I work at a Chiropractic office and we received a box of this product that no one... Read morePublished 8 months ago by CuteMcGinn
tates lotion is the best for sunburns! takes it away in a day. This stuff is amazing. I used it to clean my face too and it cleans out the pores so well. love this stuff.Published 11 months ago by Rebecca
We love Tate's. All skin problems seem helped by it especially healing burns and scrapes. Not usually what I reach for if I have dry skin since it doesn't "soak in" as... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Leslon