Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tattoo Goo The Original After Care Salve, 0.75 Ounce
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on March 26, 2008
I've used this product for pretty much all of my tattoos, and I have quite a few. It is amazing! It's not all thick and sticky like some other tattoo healing products out there. if you use it correctly, it goes on smooth and you really can't tell it's there. I use it 2x daily for the first 3 days after my tattoo, and I couldn't ask for anything beter!
on May 9, 2007
I've tried a couple different things to help with the healing itchies, and this is really nice. Nongreasy, goes on smooth, and smells great. Keep your tat moisturized and looking nice. This one is a nice size to carry with you. This is also great for kids' bumps and bruises and scratches. I carry a tin with me even though my tat is healed just for the kids. My sons say that it stops the stinging when they get scratched or scraped.
55 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2011
I've gone through 4 tins of TG while having several tattoos done and just ordered 4 more tins. Keeps the tattoos moist, helps the skin heal, and reduces irritation. I find that shirts rubbing against the new tattoo bother me a lot less, if I apply TG regularly. After the tattoo has healed I move on to the H2Ocean lotion, which is great, but not as good on a new tattoo, at least for me. TG is good stuff and definitely worth the money.
on February 11, 2016
Best product for healing tattoos. I have several as does my spouse and this is all we use. It's calming and has a great smell. I have yet to have an infection on any of my tattoos using this and I feel it helps my tattoos heal faster.
on May 7, 2016
Works really great. Im using Tatoo Goo right after getting tatooed and nothing else. Tatoo Goo keeps my tattoos from getting to dry, flaky, or scabby. most importantly Tatoo Goo keeps me from gitting infections. I have no negative side affects. It Smells kinda like viks vapor rub but I don't think its a bad smell. I like the small container fits in my pocket. I recommend this product.
on September 10, 2015
I really do think that this gel is perfect for tattoos because it really does make the color look more vibrant. I just had a tattoo on my foot done 2 days ago and the shade in color looks dated already! How annoying, right?!?! Well after using the Goo it instantly looked darker and I just love it!!!
on March 3, 2015
Gave this as a gift and he LOVES it. He's working on a mural on his back, so as things heel and he has the $ to pay the artist he's been adding to the tattoo. He said he definitely noticed the different in healing. It did a good job of refreshing some of his old tattoos too. He's actually bought another tin on his own, as the one I gave him is starting to get low.
on April 25, 2016
I love this stuff. I always use it on my tattoos. They heal faster and feel better after just a few days.

The shipping on this was also amazing. I ordered it at 3 on a Saturday and did two day shipping and got it at 11 am on Sunday (the next day). I was amazed at how fast it came.
on June 6, 2015
My last tattoo was an amazing one but done by an artist with a very heavy hand so it hurt like he'll. This stuff worked wonders to help our heal and take away the pain! Will never use anything else for future tattoos.
on May 14, 2016
Can't go wrong with Tattoo Goo for your aftercare of fresh ink!
I've been using Tattoo Goo for years and always have great results.
Unlike Aquaphor, which I use also immediately after getting fresh ink, Tattoo Goo Salve does not leave a sticky film over your skin.
I highly recommend this for all tattoos and wouldn't go to any other brand.