BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 22, 2012
What a waste of money. I was hoping for a very long list of quotes and some more unusual content, or quotes from famous wise people. The very short list of quotes in this book are all available free if you google "tattoo quotes". It look me about 6 minutes to read and discount all the material in this book.
on October 7, 2013
Waste of time and money. Nothing but opinion, no pictures or visual examples. Very disappointed in what this turned out to be.
on April 30, 2015
Rubbish click bait
on January 19, 2013
all the content in this book is available on the open web. i regretted the purchase as soon as I opened it.
on March 10, 2013
Although effective in getting a review for the book, it has been nothing short of frustrating which is why I'm giving it a lower rating.
on March 19, 2013
Wish there were more quotes
I really liked the quotes that were available just wish there was more of a selection
on July 8, 2014
n/a
on March 26, 2012
I feel like I was robbed! I was expecting a lot more sayings and quotes and less about how to get a tattoo and how much it hurts and a lecture about not drinking before getting a tattoo. They should re-title this book to a few quotes and a bunch of garbage!
on January 22, 2012
"book" is comprised of Internet cut and pastes... Mostly filled with tattoo tips, and not much substance on true quotes... You're better off flushing your money down the toilet.
on September 17, 2011
I promised my niece that I would pay for her to get a tattoo as long as it was tasteful. After much thinking she asked if a tattoo quote on her left lower leg would be considered tasteful and I answered that I though that it absolutely would but the quote would have to be "right". We have spent hours on the Internet looking for just the right word tattoo. Then I came across this kindle book on tattoo quotes. I wish I had found it weeks ago it would have saved us hours of searching. Lots of great tattoo phrases here. This book has so much fantastic information that everyone considering a tattoo quote should buy it. Even if you do not chose an exact quote from this book, it will give you ideas that you never would have dreamed of yourself and, if nothing else, it will get you on the right path of finding exactly the tattoo quote that is right for you.