- File Size: 159 KB
- Print Length: 41 pages
- Publisher: Gingrich Productions (July 16, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 16, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008M1GCFG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#978,805 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #239 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- #705 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Practical Politics
- #2414 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
No Taxation by Misrepresentation: Rejecting the Dishonest Obamacare Tax Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
In his latest book, conveniently on Kindle, Newt uses historical context and Obama's own contradictory words to show how Obama and his team argued his mandate is a tax, isn't a tax, is a tax --- whenever it suits the White House's big government agenda. With the Supreme Court's recent ruling as background, it is clear that the Affordable Care Act can only be repealed if conservatives and independents wake up to the deception and tell their lawmakers to act.
For those with short memories, Newt reminds both the media and voters how Obama opposed the mandate before he imposed it. Obama promised no tax increases on those under $250,000 in income and now seeks to hit the working poor with a tax for failing to buy a government-mandated product.
Tanning, medical devices and drugs, insurance companies and a litany of others will pay for the unworkable scheme. HHS has already declared the CLASS Act a failure, now we must wait for the rest of the scheme to prove as ill-conceived.
Newt does what so many GOP and conservative lawmakers have failed to do -- show why Obamacare is an insidious and job-killing lie.
For those who appreciate cogent and concise argument, and want a neat legal understanding of how Obama 'won' the mandate case based on a lie -- this is a must read. I highly recommend you order this for your Kindle.
This book explains it all. If you depend on the media to help you understand the truth you will be forever uninformed. Get this book so yuiy can understand the real truth.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent factual account of the President`s unkept promises.Based on Gingrich`s book it is hard to understand how this President was reelected.Published on January 1, 2013 by Kindle Customer david r green
As usual Newt G has written a well thought out and intelligent look at the obamacare tax/fee. The title ties to the tea party, but the book transcends mere 'conservative' opinion... Read morePublished on August 24, 2012 by R. Davis
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Conservatism & Liberalism
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Practical Politics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines