- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: Happy Tax Publishing (October 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0999217518
- ISBN-13: 978-0999217511
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #727,413 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Taxes Made Happy - The Definitive Strategy Guide to Launching and Growing a Successful Tax Preparation Business Paperback – October 2, 2017
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Author
Thank you for considering Taxes Made Happy. I'm confident that you'll like the book because in it, I write about my story of going from GED to garbageman to Graduate School and along the way creating and growing hundreds of tax businesses across the country including the one I am building now; Entrepreneur Magazine's Fastest Growing tax business, Happy Tax. I'm hoping my book will help entrepreneurs like you to not make the same mistakes I made and to be able to achieve success in a much shorter time frame than it took me to achieve. Have a Happy Day! ;)
From the Back Cover
The challenges in operating a successful tax practice have been steadily increasing with stiff competition and new technology making it more difficult than ever to achieve profits and life balance. If you don't have today's knowledge to navigate the ever-changing tax preparation industry, you may be on the path to frustration and stagnation.
Whether your dream is to make some extra money doing taxes seasonally, own a lifestyle business where your employees will run the show for you seamlessly, or to grow a multi-office tax business empire, Taxes Made Happy is the blueprint for your success.
- How Mario went from picking up garbage in New York City to owning Entrepreneur Magazine's FastestGrowing Financial Services Franchise for 2017
- If the tax business is even the right business for you to be in at all
- How to build and inspire a team of superstars to handle most of your business so you can do what you choose
- The top battle tested marketing techniques that work every time to find new tax customers
- Expansion techniques including how to prepare years in advance for your upcoming growth initiatives
- All the tools and tricks that Mario has used over the years complete with the names of all of the software and services his firm uses currently
If you are serious about owning a successful tax business, this comprehensive book is one that you NEED to own.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $0.99 (Save 67%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "Hone in on Your Goals Exercise" was a game changer.
It felt as though Mario was speaking directly to me. There is so many actions steps I received from reading Taxes Made Happy! If you are on your own entrepreneurial journey, I'm certain you will feel the same!