- Publisher: Addison Wesley Publishing Company; 2nd edition edition (January 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582280109
- ISBN-13: 978-0582280106
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #499,285 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Taxonomy of Educational Objectives Book 1: Cognitive Domain 2nd edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The series on all domians is a good addition to any teacher's library, regardless of content or level.
The earlier contributor is way off in their "review" of Bloom's work; and clearly paranoid.
Read pg. 32 where Bloom claims there is no lasting truths for all time and all places. Compare Bloom's statement with Engel's claim in Ludwig Feuerbach, "nothing is final, absolute, or sacred." In Bloom's affective domain book he blatently acknowledges Adorno and another Frankfort School Marxist as forming his "world view". The progressive restructuring educational movement has destroyed what was great in America. Read it and weep. Protect your children.