Add to your order
4 Year Music Accident Protection Plan
from Asurion, LLC $79.99
from Asurion, LLC $79.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. If portable, drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Have one to sell?
Taylor GS Mini Mahogany-L GS Mini Acoustic Guitar , Sapele, Mahogany Top, Lefty
Enhance your purchase
|Top Material Type||Mahogany|
|Back Material Type||Mahogany Wood|
|Neck Material Type||Sapele Wood|
|Fretboard Material Type||Ebony|
|Scale Length||23.5 Inches|
|Number of Strings||6|
About this item
- Body Body type: Taylor Grand Symphony Mini Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Mahogany Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: GS Mini With Relief Rout Body finish: Matte 2.0 Orientation: Left-Handed Neck Neck shape: Taylor GS Mini Profile Nut width: 1-11/16" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 23-1/2" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Matte 2.0 Electronics <
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
| || |
Ibanez AW54CEOPN Artwood Dreadnought Acoustic/Electric Guitar - Open Pore Natural
Taylor GS Mini Mahogany GS Mini Acoustic Guitar , Sapele, Mahogany Top
Taylor GS Mini-e Solid Koa Top ESB w/Gig Bag with case
|Sold By||Sam Ash||Sims Music||The Music Zoo||The Music Zoo|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 42 x 8 inches||4 x 15 x 41 inches||18 x 42 x 8 inches||35.43 x 13.78 x 5.91 inches|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1|
|Number of Strings||6||6||6||6|
GS Mini, Sapele, Mahogany Top, Lefty
4.5 out of 5
27 global ratings
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on May 8, 2019
This has so many good (and entirely well earned) reviews that I will try not to focus on the redundant positive attributes, but original observations. I have loved music from the likes of Blind Blake, Mississippi John Hurt, and Frank Stokes for decades now, and have to say that the "parlor" size of the guitar, which allows you to strum closer to the next even while palm-muting, in combination with the deeper and bassier sound of the mahogany (a very noticeable difference contrasted against the spruce or walnut topped versions) combine to not only mimic the sound of these early blues recordings, but to all practical purposes improve upon them. It has an odd quality of sounding at times almost like a classical guitar. There is also no "dead spot" on the guitar, and single notes manage to hum and sustain throughout the fretboard. It really gives the impression of being a "living thing" and all credit due to the engineers at Taylor for pulling this off. This is a guitar which owing to it's convenient size, accessibly compact fretboard and beautiful action, and sheer liveliness and singing quality, will induce you to play more often, with all the positive repercussions brought as a result.
11 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 13, 2020
Impressive instrument. The fit and finish is perfect. I don't use that word frequently but this is impressive. Packed in a softside fairly hard case, Fit and finish of ALL the parts is excellent. Action is nice and low, intonation is just about perfect right out of the box. Sound is excellent and it's a lot louder in my living room than It sounded in the store. With that embroidered bag included, this is really good value for the money. It's not cheap and it's never on sale. I see why. Don't hesitate to buy it.
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on February 25, 2020
This was given as a gift to my daughter. She had admired it and loves to play and sing. She is our churches praise team leader. She has her mothers Gibson Gospel, a Martin that her husband got her for Christmas a couple of years ago. She loves them both and they both sound wonderful but this Taylor and it's smaller size is so much easier for her to play because she is small and has smallish hands. Yet it sounds absolutely beautiful as if it were a full sized guitar and it is so attractive with it's finely finished mahogany.
3 people found this helpful
I was thinking of trying another smaller/travel type acoustic and this is VASTLY better in every possible wayReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 20, 2018
Having had the baby Taylor for about 2 years, I decided to step up to this one. I was thinking of trying another smaller/travel type acoustic and this is VASTLY better in every possible way. The baby Taylo ,is nice, but the intonation has to be adjusted too often. Once I got this, i hardly ever pick up the baby Taylor. This is a really, really nice guitar..
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on June 21, 2019
Fantastic, so worth the money. So much better than any acoustic in this price range. Sounds awesome, and it’s super easy to play. Can’t wait to take it with me traveling this summer!
3 people found this helpful