Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.08 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Taylor Precision Products Candy/Deep Fry/Jelly Thermometer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An easy-to-read, 2-3/4-inch dial measures temperatures from 200- to 400-degrees Fahrenheit.
- The thermometer's adjustable kettle clip secures the thermometer to the cooking vessel for safety and stability.
- A 6-inch steel probe monitors sugar temperature for sweets, or oil for deep-frying doughnuts to chicken.
- The dial features a movable red arrow that may be set as a target temperature indicator.
- This thermometer is dishwasher safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Taylor Candy/Deep Fry/Jelly Thermometer is easy to use and provides superior results for professional and amateur cooks alike. An easy-to-read, 2-3/4-inch dial measures temperatures from 200- to 400-degrees Fahrenheit. The thermometer's adjustable kettle clip secures the thermometer to the cooking vessel for safety and stability. A 6-inch steel probe monitors sugar temperature for sweets, or oil for deep-frying doughnuts to chicken. The dial features a movable red arrow that may be set as a target temperature indicator. This thermometer is dishwasher safe.
Gauging the perfect temperature for raspberry jam or grape jelly is key to a successful batch. With Taylor’s highly accurate thermometer, the guesswork is taken out of the picture resulting in perfect consistency every time. The 6-inch steel probe also monitors sugar temperature for sweets, or oil for deep-frying doughnuts to chicken. With a large, 2-3/4-inch dial, a red-wand indicator clearly displays temperatures from 200 to 400 degrees F. Added conveniences include an adjustable kettle clip plus a movable red arrow that may be set as a target-temperature indicator. This dishwasher-safe product is covered by Taylor’s lifetime warranty. It also comes packaged with a handy food temperature guide. -- Amy Arnold
Compare to similar items
This item Taylor Precision Products Candy/Deep Fry/Jelly Thermometer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Monet Enterprise LLC||stores123||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VirVentures||Amazon.com|
|Color||STAINLESS STEEL||Silver||Multi||Silver||Black||Not Applicable|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 9 x 3.3 in||2.25 x 8.75 x 3.75 in||5 x 9.7 x 1.8 in||4.75 x 6.75 x 15.25 in||1.25 x 0.75 x 15 in||0.88 x 3.75 x 15.31 in|
Top customer reviews
WHAT I LIKE:
• This thermometer is dishwasher safe! Why anyone makes anything that isn’t dishwasher safe these days is beyond me!
• My thermometer is accurate.
• There is a pointer that slides around the dial that makes it easier for me to see when my candy reaches the proper temperature.
• The included clip secures the thermometer to the pan so I don’t have to fiddle with it.
• This thermometer measures temperature accurately even if it is barely submerged in the candy.
• It reacts to temperatures changes quickly.
• Nice range of temperatures measured. I have measured low temperatures making yogurt and have used it to measure oil for frying.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE:
• Sometimes it comes out of the dishwasher with the face fogged. It takes awhile for the fog to clear up. This is significant enough when making multiple batches of candy in a short time frame to subtract a star from my rating.
PICTURES: I am including some close up pictures of my 10 year old candy thermometer.
VIDEO: I am including a brief video review of this item.
I really love my candy thermometer and would definitely buy another one. Mine has been going strong for 10 years now and I expect it to last for some time to come!
To get an accurate reading, I make sure the bottom of the thermometer is far enough into the liquid but also far enough away from the bottom of the pan (2 inches). I haven't ventured past milk-based dishes because I've made fried foods and candy and typically just go by eye with those. When it comes to milk, I don't want to risk wasting an entire gallon so the exact temperature is important for me.
Overall, it is an amazing tool. It's a great homage to old school designs, easy to use and clean (hand wash only & don't get water in the screen). I love the squeezable clip and the temperature guide arrow. My arrow is blue, not red like the picture...no biggie. It doesn't really hold on all angles so I only place the thermometer where the arrow can be up or down. When to the side, the arrow can sometimes come flying down around the edge. But mostly, if you're monitoring the pan, you don't really need the arrow. This is my second ever thermometer and I am impressed so I recommend them!