3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Salter Baby/Toddler Scale 44 lb Capacity
|Price:||($58.72 / Count)|
|Item Weight||7 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||23.8 x 13.9 x 10 inches|
About this item
- 21.5" x 10" plastic scoop platform for added comfort and security
- 44 lb. scale capacity measured in 0.5 oz. increments
- Hold function keeps your baby's weight on display even as they move around
- Zero function subtracts the weight of diapers or clothing to ensure an accurate reading. Auto-shutoff function
- Easily converts to a toddler scale through removable tray. 1.2 inch LCD readout.Power Source : Requires 9V battery
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Oh baby, a scale that grows with your baby! Keep an accurate measurement of your child's growth With the digital baby and toddler scale from Salter. With a capacity of 44 pounds measured in 0.5-Ounce increments, this weighing machine is great for babies and toddlers alike. This baby scale easily converts to a toddler scale by simply removing the tray. While the hold function keeps the weight on display even when your baby moves around, the zero function subtracts the weight of diapers or clothing to ensure an accurate measurement. A 5-Year Limited Warranty is also included.
User Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 23.8 x 13.9 x 10 inches; 7 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 12 months and up
- Item model number : 914WHLKR
- Department : Weighing Scales
- Batteries : 1 9V batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : September 14, 2004
- Manufacturer : Salter
- ASIN : B00009KX5U
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Converts to a toddler scale by removing the tray.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's worth nothing, though, that reading the weight is sometimes very hard with a squirmy baby. Unfortunately the Hold feature isn't helpful. In theory you press it and then it'll hold the weight so you can read it easily. We found that it doesn't actually record the weight until after you finish depressing the button, which makes timing the reading when the baby is still for a nanosecond very hard. We got values that were +/- 1 lb! Same issue with Tare/Zero. We've resorted to just staring at the readout and visually determining what value we see most often or when she's still for a moment. I think if the Hold actually recorded the second you pressed it rather than waiting, it would work much better. (The reason it waits is because the pressure of your finger on the button actually changes the scale readout. I put my phone on the scale, it easily settled to 7 oz (repeated every time), but then I'd start pressing the Hold button and the readout would climb higher as I pressed more and more firmly, getting to over 1 lb before the button clicked. Since it waits a bit after you press the button to record, as long as you quickly remove your finger you get the right reading, but if you were to push and linger, the force of your finger would count. They should place the buttons off of the sensing surface so that it can read instantly and isn't impacted by your finger.)
There are only a couple minor issues I have with this product:
- The buttons have an ugly yellow tinge to them. This is purely an aesthetics thing, but it would really look better if the buttons were white.
- When measuring in pounds/ounces, it's difficult to get a reading because it literally displays fractions of ounces (like "1/2"). Unless whoever you're measuring is very steady, the reading changes in a way that makes it hard to read. Because of this, I measure in kilograms, which is a lot easier. The only downside is that your vet might look at you funny when you tell them your cat's past weight in kilograms.
Top reviews from other countries
Other than that is good quality and easy to use
I never ended up doing weighted feeds but I imagine with patience it could totally work for that.
It's hard to get a good reading on babies (that's not really the fault of the scale) and sometimes the hold function can be a little off.
For the most part we aren't out much from the scales at the hospital which is nice.
Price tag is a little steep for all the more I use it and the little cradle piece would be pretty uncomfortable for everyday use.
I weighed my cats on this and I worked great for them though.
Worked great for my toddler too as a step scale!
Very high quality and can weigh as high as 20 kg so will use for years.
Bought it as we are concerned whether our 2 month old at the time was gaining enough weight. We now have what my husband calls weigh-in Wednesdays lol
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.