Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 211-220 of 278 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 439 reviews
on April 9, 2008
Taylor Swift's debut cd is excellent. This cd is going to sell millions.
She is so talented in voice as well as songwriting and she is on the
threshold of becoming a bonafide super star.
on January 12, 2009
I do like Taylors voice.I heard Our Song and loved it.Whats not to like when you want a song for you and yours.And as is pointed out they have a song as you listen to it how many of us stayed on the phone late at nite and sneaking out,ahh where have the years gone lol.Tim MaGraw so sweet.But this cd didnt grab me and want me to play it a couple of times as I do when I fall for a cd I really like,you know to stick in your head your fav songs I played it once and put it up.
on February 3, 2010
I got this quickly and without problems. I was able to wrap it and give it to my best friend for Christmas, so thanks for not procrastinating on mailing it! :)
on June 15, 2011
Early music from a long term entertainer- good thing she is so young- she will make good music for a long time
on September 27, 2010
I really like her first album. Very country and her lyrics are so deep when you really listen. I'd buy it ten times over!
on October 18, 2009
Well-written songs performed in a style that's enjoyable to listen to. Not quite as good as Fearless, but well worth owning.
on January 18, 2009
This is the new sound of country music. While at times this change is good, as with many of these songs, other songs are on the verge of pop.
on April 3, 2013
Incredible album.
on November 8, 2010
Favorite taylor swift cd! Her first album is classic and more country than the rest... I love it!
on June 11, 2008
Taylor is a very talented young girl. I hope she doesn't miss out on things because of her career. Her songs are very youthful and fun.