Consider these available items
TaylorMade 2017 M2 Men's D-Type Driver 460cc
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Golf Club Flex||Stiff|
|Golf Club Loft||10.5 Degrees|
|Shaft Material||Graphite Fujikura XLR8 REGULAR|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All-new multi-material construction saves weight & repositions CG low and back; 6-layer carbon crown with 911 skeletal Titanium body frees up weight and heavy back weight
- Geocoustic technology is advanced sole shaping with recessed toe panel that enables club face expansion for added forgiveness and externalized sound ribs
- Deeper, more active speed pocket with 3x more active than original M2 to increase flexion and forgiveness across the clubface and generates high launch/low spin shots to achieve massive distance
- Ff2ff precision process with crown-to-body craftsmanship of the highest quality and manufacturing repeatability for consistent look and performance
- Premium features and options include Fujikura XLR8 Pro Stock shaft with 30+ additional no-upcharge shafts, dual feel grip, and ultra-lightweight, aluminum, 4 degree loft sleeve with 12 settings
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
TaylorMade Golf - Innovators Since the Beginning
Since the creation of the first metalwood in 1979, the TaylorMade Golf Company has established a legacy of breaking from tradition to reach new thresholds of performance. Driven to lead the industry in product innovation, TaylorMade is committed to exploring new frontiers, pushing the limits of product manufacturing, and constantly pursuing the next great breakthrough in golf.
Leading the Way For The Next Chapter in Golf
From metalwoods to golf balls, TaylorMade works tirelessly to bring you the best technology to improve and enhance your golf came.
This year�s M2 driver also comes in a D-Type variant, which features a draw-biased design to help golfers eliminate a right miss and gain more distance with a straighter ball flight. The D-Type driver (D representing draw) combines multiple draw-biasing design technologies to deliver an average of 12 yards and up to 20 yards of built-in draw-bias to help players who consistently fight fade-to-slice trajectories find more fairways. In addition to the multi-material construction, a Geoacoustic sole, and an active Speed Pocket, the D-Type is more heel-weighted, has slight offset, and uses advanced visual cues to promote a square face at address and a more draw-biased face at impact
Product detailsHand Orientation:Left | Shaft Material:Graphite Fujikura XLR8 REGULAR | Flex:Stiff | Loft:10.5 Degrees
- Item model number : B12947-Parent
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 6, 2017
- Manufacturer : Taylormade-Adidas Golf Company
- ASIN : B01N4L7JBO
Best Sellers Rank:
#293,735 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #97 in Golf Club Drivers
- Customer Reviews: