Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TaylorMade 2017 M2 Men's Fairway Wood
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTI-MATERIAL construction for low CG with 6-layer carbon crown, 450 stainless steel body, and 455 stainless face
- Inverted cone technology in a fairway wood for the first time protects ball speed across the entire clubface to produce a bigger sweet spot for more forgiveness
- Geocoustic technology that has advanced shaping with a two-tiered sole design provides added playability from all lies and sound ribs that have been externalized for exceptional sound and feel
- Longer, more flexible, open-channel speed pocket with increased flexion delivers more ball speed on low-face shots and generates distance by decreasing backspin
- Fluted hosel design that provides superior sound and feel without compromising CG or distance
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
TaylorMade Men's 2017 M2 Fairway WoodsSame Explosive Distance, Even Easier To HitM2 fairway woods were a revelation for golfers in 2016, as professionals and recreational players alike marveled at the distance they produced. In fact, many players ended up playing their M2 fairway woods with weaker lofts because they were easier to hit and went just as far as the stronger lofts they had played previously. With its new line of M2 fairways, TaylorMade is setting the bar even higher, as new technology is making the M2 even more explosive and significantly more forgiving. The M2aTMs lightweight carbon crown and lighter fluted hosel are enabling an even lower CG placement that generates faster ball speeds, higher launch conditions, and enhanced stability at impact. Additionally, the Speed Pocket on the new M2 fairway woods is longer and more flexible, a combination that provides ball-speed protection on shots struck low on the clubface. TaylorMade is also utilizing Inverted Cone Technology for the first time in a fairway wood, which allows for a faster clubface and enlarged sweet spot. And finally, as part of TaylorMadeaTMs Geocoustic Technology, a new two-tiered sole has been implemented to improve turf interaction, while external sound ribs have improved sound and feel at impact. TaylorMade M2 fairway woods come in lofts of 15 (175cc), 16.5 (177cc), 18 (154cc), 21 (156cc), and 24 (145cc) degrees, and the stock shaft is the TM REAX, which comes at 65 grams in extra stiff and stiff flexes and 55 grams in regular and senior flexes. Other premium shafts are available at no upcharge as well.DetailsStock Shaft TM REAX Stock Grip TM Dual Feel .620, 47 grams Click the Enter Custom Specs tab above for custom shaft & grip options Ideal For:Players of all ability levels. Plain and simple, new M2 fairway woods will offer playability and performance for pretty much everyone. TheyaTMre long, theyaTMre even more forgiving than before, they produce naturally high launch conditions from
Hand Orientation: Right | Shaft Material: Graphite | Flex: Regular | Configuration: 3 Wood
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?