Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Golf Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
TaylorMade 2017 M2 Men's Golf Iron Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Max-cor and low CG - moving discretionary weight lower in the head via the new 180-degree fluted hosel and ultra-thin top line provides higher launch and incredible distance
- Face slot technology - engineered into M2 irons, face slots provide added forgiveness on shots struck toward the heel or toe. Complemented by speed pocket technology
- Compact shaping - M2 features a smaller overall head design compared to other distance irons. Reduced Offset, thin topline, and shorter blade length provides a confidence-inducing look at address
- Improved workability - the leading edges of M2 irons have been meticulously designed for proper turf interaction
- MULTI-MATERIAL with high-density tungsten - the M2 irons feature tungsten weighting in the 3-7 irons, which lowers the CG to increase launch and improve ball speed
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TaylorMade Men's 2017 M2 IronsSleek New Package, Same Explosive Distance And LaunchTaylorMade hit a homerun with its original M2 irons and is back with an enhanced model in 2017 thataTMs offering the same impressive distance and launch along with more forgiveness and a sleeker overall package. The new M2 irons feature a thinner topline and shallower blade height that combine to create a more compact look, and Face Slots have been added to the design to help preserve ball speed on shots that are struck from the heel or toe. Also helping to protect ball speed is a redesigned Speed Pocket that has a thinner wall, which improves performance on shots struck low on the face while also creating higher launch conditions. Additionally, a lighter fluted hosel has been used in the design that saves weight and enables an even lower, deeper CG, and a new bend slot has been incorporated in the hosel design to give players more ability to adjust loft and lie to fit their needs. And finally, the new M2 irons feature was TaylorMade has introduced as Geocoustic engineering, which utilizes a combination of geometric shaping and acoustic management in the design to enhance sound and feel at impact. TaylorMade is offering two stock shaft options in the new M2 irons, the REAX HL 88 steel by FST and the M2 REAX graphite, the latter of which will vary in weight depending on the shaft flex chosen (S-75g, R-65g, A-55g). Other custom shaft options will also be available at no upcharge.DetailsStock Shaft REAX HL 88 steel by FST, M2 REAX graphite Stock Grip TM Dual Feel .600 Ribbed, 47g Click the Enter Custom Specs tab above for custom shaft & grip options Ideal For:Golfers of all ability levels who are looking for higher launch conditions and more distance out of their irons. TaylorMadeaTMs new M2 irons are without question a game-improvement offering, but theyaTMre not only for high handicappers, especially given their new, more streamlined look. Any player who needs a few more yards and a
Hand Orientation: Right | Shaft Material: Graphite | Flex: Regular | Configuration: 4-PW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 46 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that said, the M4’s are absolutely AMAZING. I have never hit my irons better, farther, or more accurately.