Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Golf Equipment Planfrom Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your product protected after its manufacturer's warranty expires, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Begins the day after manufacturer's warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Includes parts and labor coverage for materials and mechanical failures.
- If a covered repair cannot be completed, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
TaylorMade 2017 P770 Golf Iron Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Forged 1025 carbon steel
- Tungsten back bar
- Precision-milled face and grooves
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TaylorMade Men's P770 IronsPrecision, Control, And Enhanced PlayabilityExtensive feedback from touring professionals laid the groundwork for TaylorMadeaTMs new P770 irons, which were ultimately designed by engineers to meet the needs of skilled golfers who are looking for the ultimate in control and feel in an iron. But these are also irons that still offer an impressive combination of higher launch conditions and forgiveness, a combination that greatly enhance playability. That said, itaTMs important to note that the P770 is a true players iron. It features thin toplines, compact blade shapes, and minimal offset, and its forged construction using soft 1025 carbon steel creates exceptional feel and acoustics at impact. In terms of playability, a lower CG placement makes the P770 irons more stable at impact and helps improve launch conditions, while a 70-gram piece of tungsten is utilized in the back bar in the 3-iron through 7-iron to provide additional help with launch in the long and mid irons. Also of note, the P770 irons feature a new sole design thataTMs flatter and has a medium camber, which results in improved turf interaction, while milled grooves and faces provide consistency in terms of distance, trajectory, and ball flight. The stock shaft for the P770 irons is the KBS Tour FLT, while the stock grip is the Golf Pride Tour Velvet.DetailsStock Shaft KBS Tour FLT Stock Grip Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Click the Enter Custom Specs tab above for custom shaft & grip options Ideal For:Low-handicappers and mid-handicap players who are solid ball-strikers. ThereaTMs no question that the P770 offers more in the way of forgiveness than many other players irons on the market, but these are still clubs that were designed with better players in mind. And that means that where they will excel is in terms of control, feel, and workability. All said, you donaTMt have to be a scratch player to put the P770 irons into your bag, but you should be someone who feels like you
Hand Orientation: Right | Shaft Material: Steel | Flex: Regular | Configuration: 3-PW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?