2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
TaylorMade 2017 P770 Golf Iron Set
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Forged 1025 carbon steel
- Tungsten back bar
- Precision-milled face and grooves
- Creates a clubface that delivers the ultimate in consistency as it relates to ball flight and trajectory
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TaylorMade Men's P770 IronsPrecision, Control, And Enhanced PlayabilityExtensive feedback from touring professionals laid the groundwork for TaylorMadeaTMs new P770 irons, which were ultimately designed by engineers to meet the needs of skilled golfers who are looking for the ultimate in control and feel in an iron. But these are also irons that still offer an impressive combination of higher launch conditions and forgiveness, a combination that greatly enhance playability. That said, itaTMs important to note that the P770 is a true players iron. It features thin toplines, compact blade shapes, and minimal offset, and its forged construction using soft 1025 carbon steel creates exceptional feel and acoustics at impact. In terms of playability, a lower CG placement makes the P770 irons more stable at impact and helps improve launch conditions, while a 70-gram piece of tungsten is utilized in the back bar in the 3-iron through 7-iron to provide additional help with launch in the long and mid irons. Also of note, the P770 irons feature a new sole design thataTMs flatter and has a medium camber, which results in improved turf interaction, while milled grooves and faces provide consistency in terms of distance, trajectory, and ball flight. The stock shaft for the P770 irons is the KBS Tour FLT, while the stock grip is the Golf Pride Tour Velvet.DetailsStock Shaft KBS Tour FLT Stock Grip Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Click the Enter Custom Specs tab above for custom shaft & grip options Ideal For:Low-handicappers and mid-handicap players who are solid ball-strikers. ThereaTMs no question that the P770 offers more in the way of forgiveness than many other players irons on the market, but these are still clubs that were designed with better players in mind. And that means that where they will excel is in terms of control, feel, and workability. All said, you donaTMt have to be a scratch player to put the P770 irons into your bag, but you should be someone who feels like you
Hand Orientation: Right | Shaft Material: Steel | Flex: Extra Stiff | Configuration: 3-PW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?