Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 29, 2011
You have to be a little crazy to be golfing in 40° weather; but if you are, this glove is the perfect fit. It is fitted nicely for a grip so you don't fight the fabric to hold a club. While providing great heat retention, it isn't very thick. You won't notice a significant different between this and a regular golf glove in terms of bulk. Since the material doesn't have layers, I have been able to maintain a secure, slip-free grip on my club.

**Overall**
Pros:
-Secure grip
-Unobtrusive
-Warm & Breathable

Cons:
-Can get sweaty after 18 holes
on April 10, 2013
This glove is by far one of best weather gloves on the market. I play golf almost everyday, even in the winter. These gloves will definitely keep your hands warm, but only for about an hour. Having two or more pairs can help, stuffing the a pair of extras deep in your bag or, or your wearing multiple pants, in between your pants. Do NOT get them wet, as they quickly turn cold and become useless. For grip, the gloves have a great amount of grip for a cold weather glove. The slip on and off fairly easy, but do take a few holes to get fully used to having another layer on your hand. All in all, if your just looking for a decent cold weather glove, go with this one.
on December 3, 2011
I used these gloves for the first time yesterday. I usually do not wear a glove when I play, so I thought this would be awkward to say the least. I know, from experience that when I have worn a glove, I have a tendency to hook the ball; even with just one glove on. I was able to compensate for the hook I expected and wore the gloves the entire round and played just fine. It was about 38 degrees (I know not too cold) but the gloves never came off; not even to putt. I had decent feel and hands were never a second thought after the first couple of holes. I love these glove and wish I had ordered several pair. They are unavailable now.
on October 18, 2012
The Taylormade 32 Degree weather gloves are great. I golf all year round until the Michigan snow prevents me from doing so. Recently took these on a golf trip up north and they kept my hands warms no problem in rainy/windy 30 degree weather. If they keep my hands warm, then they can keep your hands warm. All around a great glove for golf or just for the cold. Comparable to FootJoy's weather gloves, but i prefer the Taylormades. Would highly recommend!
on December 21, 2012
This has a better fit and grip for me than the HJ. I have yet to play a round with it to confirm that it will enable me to maintain a decent grip on clubs while actually swinging a club. I did wear it one day on a walk with the temp. around 30 and it was not particularly warm. On the other hand, it was a lot better than "bare" or using regular Cabretta golf clubs on both hands.
on April 12, 2014
These winter golfing gloves provide warmth and comfort while playing golf in colder conditions. Definitely a plus considering this last winter...They fit comfortably and were not bulky to wear while swinging a golf club. They provide excellent grip and were reasonably priced.
on January 9, 2013
This golf glove is everything it claims to be. Fits well and keeps both hands comfortable enough to shoot a good round of golf in the early morning cold!
on February 16, 2013
Bought this mainly because of the brand name but guess that doesn't matter since I really don't know where it was made. The stitching came loose on the left hand on the first round. I ended up turning the glove inside out and re-sewing the seam. Other than that, the gloves worked well at 40 degrees.
on January 11, 2013
Tested gloves while walking dog in 36 degree weather with a steady 20 mph wind. One TMCW on left hand regular golf glove on right. Felt virtually no difference in warmth. I think the glove is highly overrated and I would not recommend it to a friend.
on February 4, 2015
winter golf is here. These are great! keeps hands warm and tacky when wet. I have a couple extra pairs just in case friends need to borrow them as well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.