BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on January 18, 2014
I've had a few Taylor Made Burners over the years. Very solid driver but if you play a lot the face will eventually crack as will your soul. You'll say to yourself: Why do I hit like I'm 90? or If I see that chick out drive one more time I'm going put my cigar out on my d hole.

Bottom Line: Great driver just don't expect longevity if you play a few times a week.
on February 19, 2010
I've been eyeing these for years, and finally got one. OK, so with my 18 handicap, I still have trouble with consistency on the driver, but the fades are less extreme, and I'm actually hitting a slight draw now. Even when I mis-hit, I seem to be in less trouble. great driver!
on January 2, 2014
Greater Golf Express was a Christmas saver. The wrong shaft was sent, I returned, and the correct driver arrived before Dec 20th just in time to wrap for family gathering!!! Awesome driver, time tested over 2yrs. Longer drives and a great feel as the ball leaves the head surface. We bought this for a novice golfer in his second year because we loved ours so much.
on October 15, 2016
Has worked out ok. will use this system again
on October 2, 2013
I had the 2008 version of this club that worked very well. The shaft broke on the 2008 so I replaced it with this 2009. It was described as in very good condition and it was. It works great for me.
on January 4, 2017
Love it !!!
on April 26, 2015
Very happy with my Taylor made burner driver and also the timely fashion in which it was delivered.
on October 23, 2013
I've had this driver for sometime and bought the white superfast driver when i needed a new set of woods. Did not like nearly as much as 09 version. This is the best driver ive ever had.
on January 2, 2013
Love this driver and hit it 235 yards and straight, little draw. Highly recommended to the middle to higher handicapper. It will improve your game.
on April 20, 2011
I couldn't decide which driver I should buy. R11 or other new drivers? I purchased 2009 Burner dirver and I am really happy with it. Today (April 20 2011) was my first play with 2009 Burner driver and I have 40 - 50 yards more distance for almost every par 4 or 5 with accurate hit. My friend who played with me was very amazed. My score is down from 98 to 90.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question