TaylorMade Junior Set - Age 4-6 (Left Hand)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 Burner 320cc Aluinum driver features a High MOI shape and Burner alignment head graphics for longer, straighter drives
- 2 Burner Plus Junior irons offer a low, deep center of gravity along with high MOI for easy launch and accuracy
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Ultralight - This is very important for very young golfers as they will not be able to generate enough force if the clubs are too heavy for them. The lighter the faster the clubhead speed. She used to hit 35 yards with her custom made golf clubs. Yesterday, she hit a 65-70 yard drive straight as an arrow and with that beautiful "ping" sound on impact.
2. Flexible shafts - The shaft of the Driver in particular is very whippy, giving her even greater clubhead speed. These are the ideal shafts for very young golfers as it gives them that extra whip to get the ball airborne.
3. Beautiful - Everyone that sees these clubs will compliment them. My daughter gets compliments all the time. Even the bag looks beautiful. Nike's look very good, these look GREAT!
4. Golf Bag - The bag is very ergonomic and looks fantastic. Your young golfer will look like a little PGA pro.
5. Accessories - Comes with a nice golf cap and towel.
6. Price - This set is an absolute steal. The bag alone would cost around $100. A Taylormade cap would cost about $20.
7. Putter - My daughter just loves the putter. It has excellent control and helps her not use her wrists when she putts.
8. Driver - The extremely huge Driver head and light weight makes this club very easy to hit with. Your kid will hit much farther. She can hit the driver from the fairway.
9. Hybrid - After teeing off, she uses this Hybrid exclusively until she hits her approach with her irons. This is her favorite club.Read more ›
The clubs are high quality and the size, weight and flex are all fitted for younger players. Taylor Made has 3 models of these clubs depending on the age/size of the junior player. I don't know of TM still does this or not but when I bought these they had a program where you could trade in the previous set of jr clubs for the next size and get a significant discount. Taylor Made would then donate the old/used clubs to various junior golf programs.
A big Kudos to Taylor Made for their customer support. A friend of my son was fooling around with one of the drivers and ended up breaking it. My wife brought it up to the store where we bought the clubs and a Taylor Made rep happened to be at the store that day. Not only did he replace the broken driver on the spot he also gave my son a dozen free TM golf balls. It was a very nice gesture that I'll remember every time I make a golf purchase.
I'm a long time golfer and this is a great set of clubs for junior golfers. The shafts are extremely flexible compared to adult clubs but that's exactly how they should be for young kids. Don't make the mistake of taking old adult clubs and cutting down the shafts - it won't work because the shafts will be way too stiff for a child. Giving a child adult clubs isn't a good idea either because they're way too long for kids.
If you like golf and want to get out with your kids - this is a great way to get them started with the game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loves golf and this set has been perfect for going to the range with daddy.Published 10 months ago by Tanya Carvalho-Linhares
My 6 y.o. son has a strong swing, and the shaft on the driver broke. Amazon replace the whole set and unfortunately the next one broke again! Read morePublished on September 29, 2012 by D. Isaac