3 Year Golf Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
TaylorMade Men's SpeedBlade Golf Complete Set
|Price:||$249.99 + $20.13 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Advanced head structure, Speed Pocket polymer and multi-material badge
- New elongated Speed Pocket; Lowest CG of any TaylorMade distance iron
- Individually engineered heads; Balanced distance gaps between each iron
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Speed Blade irons take our Speed Pocket to the next level, giving golfers an instrument that will change the nature of their approach shots to help them hit more greens and shoot lower scores. Visually, Speed Blade irons are striking, combining a two-tone, satin nickel chrome plating with dark smoke satin ion plating (IP). Internally, the key performance feature that separates Speed Blade from the pack is the Speed Pocket, a handle-bar shaped slot in the sole of the 3-7 irons that enables a large area of the face to flex and rebound at impact, resulting in faster ball speed, higher launch and better feel. The Speed Pocket performs where golfers need it most. Our research indicates that 72% of shots by 5- to 25-handicappers are impacted below the center of the face. The Speed Pocket helps you launch those low-impact shots on a consistently higher, longer carrying and softer-landing flight. The improved Speed Pocket has been widened and lengthened, giving golfers more face area toward the toe and heel that promotes a high launch angle, strong ball flight and a steep, quick stopping descent angle. Taylor Made engineers carefully managed the distance-gaps between each Speed Blade iron by meticulously controlling loft, face thickness, CG location, shaft characteristics, club-length and, most importantly, the behavior of the Speed Pocket. The result is a complete iron set that delivers balanced and consistent gaps between every club.
Hand Orientation: Left | Shaft Material: Graphite | Flex: Stiff | Configuration: 6-PW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?