Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

TaylorMade Targa Glove (Left Hand, White/Black, Medium)
Size: Medium|Hand Orientation: Worn on Left Hand|Change

on July 29, 2012
This is the first golf glove I have ever owned, however I have seen the gloves my friends use and they have worn down much faster then this one has. One of my friends has gone through two pairs of gloves and I am still on this pair and it is holding up great. The glove is very comfortable and drys quickly. I have already used this glove for 5 rounds of golf and over 600 balls at the driving range and besides it not being perfectly white anymore it is still in great condition! I would give this glove a shot if you are looking for a good quality glove.
on November 27, 2012
I am a novice golfer so I'm not sure how other gloves would compare. I like to use only TaylorMade which is why I purchased this. I have used it around 5 times and it has some holes in the fingers already. I don't know if that's normal or not but it seems like it should last longer. It fits really well nevertheless so I do like it, but I think I'll try a different glove next time.
on June 5, 2013
I really like how the targa gloves feel. Very comfortable and grippy, and the vented 4th and 5th fingers really help keep things cool and dry. The only small issue i have is that the gloves are fairly thin, which is good for feel but not so good for durability.
on August 12, 2015
Nice fit , but there a better on the market, of course not as cheap. Nice
on October 11, 2012
This is a great glove. I love the feel and the fit was perfect. It really gives me a good grip on my clubs. I have played it for 3 rounds and it looks like it will last for many more. I liked it so much after the first round I went and got another one.
on April 17, 2013
This was a gift for my mother. She likes this glove very much. Says it molded to her hand quite well and the fit was standard for the industry (a large in the store is like a large online)
on June 22, 2011
One of the best golf gloves I have ever owned and I have owned A LOT!! The quality is excellent! I have used it about 5 times and there is nothing black left on my fingers and I was playing in 80 degree weather. It is a little thicker than most gloves so you can feel the quality. It was a tad snug at first but after the first use it stretched perfectly. I plan on buying it again after the one I have wears. I assume it will take a while. If you are a fan of TaylorMade then get this glove. You will love it!
on December 17, 2014
Excellent quality and nice looks! Highly recommend!
on January 18, 2013
great glove, wear and tear was slower than other gloves I've purchased. Price was fair compared to other brands. Waiting for better sales deal maybe two for one price.
on July 14, 2015
Good feel
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.