Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 16, 2015
I got the impression I was buying a commercial (and sealed) product. Someone merely took a handful of tea bags and threw them in an open plastic bag and mailed it. You can decide for yourself if you trust an open food item. As we learned from the tylenol scare a long time ago, you shouldn't.

I won't even get into the fact that it took several weeks for delivery.
7 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2016
the tea did not come boxed as shown, but the assorted tea packets were put in a plastic zip loc which I thought unpresentable as a gift.
5 people found this helpful
on July 23, 2015
The teas are great, I've always enjoyed Tazo teas. However, the image showed them in a sampler box. I bought this to add into a gift basket but it arrived in a clear plastic bag... Not happy with the presentation - it didn't say it would arrive like this anywhere in the description.
3 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2016
There are two really stand-out flavors: The Refresh Mint, and the Awake English Breakfast. The Earl Grey is also noteworthy - with a relaxing, subtle floral aroma, but I would recommend it with a touch of creamer or honey. The Passion flavor was much too strong for me, but my significant other enjoyed it quite a bit. Aside from that, I didn't find the other flavors very memorable.
One person found this helpful
on August 24, 2013
I like the assortment of tea flavors, especially since they have suggested uses for them. For instance, one is called "Calm" and another "Refreshment", while another is "Awake". Perhaps they are supposed to help with those things? I have not tested it out as of yet, but as I've said before, I like the assortment. However, I have run across one flavor I do not care for much. I believe it has chamomile in it and I can't quite get myself to like it. That's where the product description comes into play. The description does not list the flavors that are in the box...just that you get a sample. So, you can't necessarily judge if you'll like all the flavors by reading the names because none are listed. So, perhaps this product is more for those who are daring and adventurous? Not that I am, but if you know you like a certain flavor tea and are doubtful of getting a sampler of flavors that are unlisted, then maybe this isn't a product for you. :)
on December 24, 2015
This was bought to include in a gift - I got a plastic bag full of teabags. REALLY? Not even a box? Misrepresentation.
4 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2013
Alright, overall this was a good value. I liked several of the flavors and absolutely hated others. Here's a rundown of my thoughts on each flavor:

Zen: The teabag smelled as if the tea would be nasty, but it was surprisingly okay. It tasted like a mild form of green tea, with a hint of lemon. Thumbs up for Zen.

Calm: This tea is basically chamomile, it tastes really good. It relaxes me.

Passion: My favorite tea, by far. It tastes like some kind of berry drink, almost like fruit punch. I was really shocked with the flavor, it's delicious.

China green tips: Awful. This tastes like grass, I mean it is really awful. My least favorite tea in the box.

Earl grey: Umm, I have never had earl grey tea before, and TAZO did not give me a good first impression. Before brewing, the teabag smelled really good, like black licorice really. However when I took a sip I couldn't stand the taste. I might try another brand of earl grey, I wanted to like it.

Awake: A tasty blend of black teas, what can I say. It is a little bitter if you brew the full 5 minutes, I suggest doing just 3 minutes of steeping time.

Chai: Well, chai is chai, it tasted good. Chai tea lattes have always been my favorite drink at Starbucks, this tea is great.
6 people found this helpful
on January 31, 2018
A nice variety of tea I couldn't find in a store.
|0Comment|Report abuse
I'm a huge tea drinker and these Tazo teas are awesome! I love that they come in a sampler pack because it allows you to enjoy different teas you might not have tried otherwise.
on January 10, 2013
I gave this Tazo assortment to my elderly sister-in-law for Christmas and she told me several days later that she was really enjoying the tea and the variety of the flavors. I was very pleased, as she is very particular abut food and beverages and doesn't "give the nod" to many grocery items. the reason I ordered this particular tea for her is that it is my personal favorite.