|Item Weight||48.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||29.6 x 25.6 x 14.9 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KB-8922AY|
Tdbest Highback Mesh Office Chair with Adjustable Armrest Lumbar Support Headrest, Ergonomic Swivel Desk Chair for Office Guest Reception/Conference Room
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- It is so Simple to Use and Offers a Comfortable Day at Work. Our swivel chair is an essential addition to your office. With its adjustable height, padded seat cushion, soft casters for all kind floor and tilt tension, this design lets you customize your position so you're always comfortable as you power through projects.
- Adjustable and Detachable Headrest; This mesh chair offers an optional headrest that provides an additional height adjustment for back and neck support in a reclining position.Additional cloth hanger allow to hanger your coat.
- Back and Lumbar Support; This office chair reclining capabilities reduce stress on your back and encourage movement. The backrest that naturally cradles your back and it’s adjustable. This feature mimics the natural curve of your spine to provide the greatest amount of lower back support when seated, which is important if the chair is used frequently or as a primary task chair.
- Armrest Support; Armrests offer extra support throughout the workday to reduce strain on your upper arms and neck. Our chair’s height-adjustable armrests eliminate uneven arm positioning and provide the right amount of support.
- Adjustable Seat Depth; Adjusting your seat depth to thigh length provides a comfortable, healthy sit. This is a helpful feature if the chair will be used by more than one person. For more features please see the below description.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A good day at the office. You will work and feel better when you sit comfortably.
Overall : 25.6"w 24"d 47-52"h
Seat: 19.7''W x 18-20''D
Adjustable Seat Height: Floor to Seat 17'' - 20''
Height Adjustable Armrests: Floor to Armrest: 25''-32''
Adjustable Chair Back Height: 30''-32''
Chair Back Width-Side to Side: 18''
Overall Product Weight: 48.5 lb
Weight Capacity: 330 Pounds
Fire Resistant: Yes
Care instructions: Wipe clean or vacuum clean
Ergonomic Mesh Back Office Chair
Work from home in comfort with our office chair. Ergonomically designed to maximize lumbar support, the seat height, arm and back rests can be easily adjusted to suit your needs.Neatly upholstered in soft fabric, the mesh back lends a sophisticated touch, while the head rest will ensure your posture is well-aligned. Complete with castors that are suitable for all floors and make it easy to move around your room, its shiny chrome base adds a smart contrast in its design that will suit an array of home office styles.
Construction:ergonomically designed to promote healthy posture
Certification: BIFMA approved for commercial use
Adjustable and Detachable Headrest.
This mesh chair offers an optional headrest that provides an additional height adjustment for back and neck support in a reclining position. Additional cloth hanger allow to hanger your coat.
The backrest that naturally cradles your back and it’s adjustable. This feature mimics the natural curve of your spine to provide the greatest amount of lower back support when seated
Adjustable Seat Depth
Adjusting your seat depth to thigh length provides a comfortable, healthy sit.
Self-adjusting reclining tension.
This office chair reclining capabilities reduce stress on your back and encourage movement.
Comfortable foam cushion helps minimize pressure on your thighs and knees to ensure lasting comfort.
360 degree swivel and height adjustable. Position your seat height so thighs are parallel to the floor and feet are flat for healthy circulation in your legs.
High quality castors that are suitable for all floors and make it easy to move around your room.
The mesh back lends a sophisticated touch, breathable.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I'm reading text at the top of my laptop screen I need the be seated higher to avoid neck strain and I can raise the seat to the right height to avoid the neck strain. Then when I want to sit back and relax I can lower the seat and use the recline feature of the back to lean back and relax.
I have indoor/outdoor carpeting on the floor and although the chair moved about easily enough on its rollers I purchased a 36" x 48" plastic mat to cover the carpeting to preserve the carpeting ( I suggest you do that too) and make the chair move about much easier.
The back goes up and down easily and the seat slides forward and back easily too.
The box it came in was beat up pretty bad but the chair wasn't damaged.
If you are not good at assembling things I suggest you get someone who is to help you put it together. There aren't many parts but all you get a one page picture of the parts with figures showing cryptically how what goes where. It may be difficult for a non-experienced person.
There is a manual here that may help you assemble it: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A1Q0glwOtqL.pdf
Overall I am quite pleased with the chair. It seems quite sturdy and has many adjustable features.
I purchased this for my home office to replace another chair that did not have arm or head rests. It also did not have lumbar support.
The chair is very comfortable and seems to be well made. Features are seat cushion slides forward and locks. Arm rests are very adjustable up, down, some in, out capable and the pads will twist in and out a few degrees.
The back is fully adjustable up, down and lumbar too.
Head rest is fixed in place and moves with the back.
Seat tilts and can be fixed in different positions by twisting the left control knob fwd or rev 1/4 turn.
The chair lean back resistance can be adjusted to whatever tension fits you by turning the right knob.
Up down hydraulics are very smooth.
Not sure if this is a problem or not but a couple of times when i leaned back all the way the hydraulics would release and chair would lower. I have not had that occur again.
For the price I got it $80 it is a greay value with this many features.