Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1
Flavor Name: 16 oz Premium Bloom 2 cts|Change

on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 8, 2015
This was fun. I was looking to buy a teapot, and I kept wondering what was with the flowers in the random teapots. Then I found out that blooming tea is a thing that exists, so I bought this! The teapot is a little smaller than it looks like, but perfect for a solo sipper.

At one point I was confused because I couldn't find the loose leaf strainer, and while frantically searching the description, I found out that it's the metal thing in the spout. Duh, I felt oblivious. Then nervous. But it actually worked! So then I had chai.

The blooms are so so much fun to watch. The ones that come with this teapot, I didn't like the taste of, but buy some pomegranate flavored ones and you'll be good to go!
review imagereview image
on November 7, 2012
As a tea lover, I couldn't wait to try the Fairy Tea Set. Not only did the flavors arouse my taste buds but the blooming flower concept really tweaked my interest that I knew that I just had to order it.
When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised at how the product was beautifully wrapped to be given as a gift. The teapot and the blooms were wrapped separately and both packages had many pictures attached to let the recipient know exactly what they were receiving.
The delicate yet simple glass tea pot and removable strainer provides 10 cups of tea whether it is used for the 4 enclosed vacuumed sealed flower blooms/bulbs or any type of loose tea leaves. The flower blooms included are Jasmine, carnation, peony and lily/marigold, all are surrounded by silver needle green tea.
Not only was the aroma of the tea being brewed delightful but watching the flowers bloom was truly a tranquil experience. The taste of the blooms were fruity and some spicy, overall I found them all to be quite flavorful. I like my tea hot, but I saved the extra tea brewed and refrigerated it; I found that served cold, the flavor was also quite tasty. I didn't try this but included were instructions for a tea punch which also looked very appealing.
In general I really liked this tea product, I felt it lived up to its unique blooming flower concept, and didn't fall short as a great tea product as a whole. Packaging, and overall appeal was truly elegant, where if given as a gift, it will be truly appreciated by any tea enthusiast.
22 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 17, 2017
When I first got this I would have given it five stars. The reason I marked it down is the lid is not snug on the top so when it is hot the condensation builds up on the gap and then water runs down the outside of the teapot. I marked it down for that.
Overall the teapot is simple and beautiful and my boyfriend loves it.
I just received this set, along with a few other Tea Beyond items that I ordered. I am loving USPS Sunday delivery! I ordered these items for my daughter's birthday. We have several of Tea Beyond's tea pots now. They are all so beautiful! They are great to collect, as well as to use them.

I love the different shape of this one - sort of tall/rectangular. As with all their products, this one is made of crystal clear glass with beautiful pink handle and rose on top of the lid. Really beautiful!

The infuser cups work great and we haven't had any issues with any bits or pieces getting through. Since this pot is slimmer and taller, it is a bit better suited to loose leaf or even a regular tea bag. You could put a blooming in there, but there isn't as much room for it to expand and be able to enjoy the beauty of it. Pat of the allure with these glass pots is watching the blooms open and seeing them in the pot. If you're not familiar with the blooms, try them! They are great hot and cold and can be reused by adding more hot water to the pot a few times.

Ever since the first time my daughter tried the blooms along with the butterfly tea pot, she has been totally hooked! She drinks it daily, hot, and saves me a little in the fridge because I prefer it iced.

The whole leaf included with this pot is just as good. I bought her another set of blooms and the Goji Berry Whole Leaf Green Tea. She hasn't tried the Goji yet, but it sounds yummy and I will review that after we try it.

These make such great gifts, too. Be sure to pick up a set of the glass cups and saucers to go with your tea pot! They are so cute and add so much to the feel of your tea time. Some of the tea pots come in sets with the cups and saucers. It is a great deal. You can always use any tea that you prefer in any of the pots, of course.

I am in love with all of these tea pots from Tea Beyond. I will be getting the Pi pot next. I believe it is the only one we do not have yet!
on January 5, 2018
Love how light the glass is and the way the lid fits. It's a little awkward to pour when it's full which is why I gave it 4 stars. I find I have hold the handle and the spout. I love the fact that it has a large basket for tea leaves to float. The holes are small enough you can open up tea bags without getting stuff in your cup. The blooming tea is very beautiful and tasty. I put a flower in and refilled my pot several times it lasted all day long. I plan on ordering more tea from this seller!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2016
This arrived at lightening speed. I gave this to my mother for her 83 birthday. I happened to be there when arrived which was good because she was confused (as was I) about the directions, what type of tea we had gotten, etc. We made a pot using trial and error, amount of water, length of steeping etc. We found that steeping longer, of course, made stronger, more flavorful tea. Overall this was a beautiful unique gift. The directions were a bit confusing and it took several views of an on line video to "kind of get it"...I don't think my mother would have been able to figure it out by herself because it was confusing. I will definitely give this as a gift again.
on November 19, 2015
I love this tea pot. The size, the graceful lines, even the top is beautiful. Unfortunately, the top is the con on this pot. Because it sits OVER the top lip, instead of IN the lip, condensation gathers and then drips out when pouring. I still use it every day and am happy with it but I'm always careful where I pour knowing there will be some dripping.
on January 15, 2017
Little and cute! I bought the small rectangle pot for my mother over the holidays and we shared our first cup today! The pot makes one cup at a time, refill, and make another. It's beautiful to watch! A gentle transformation you become overtaken by the beautiful blooming tea! It's so sweet and delicious too. My mother made her's how we'd normally drink it, with milk and honey, but I had mine unsweetened. Wonderful! She loves how sweet and delicate it is. I'm taken with it myself.
on January 26, 2018
I bought this as a secret santa gift for someone who said they liked tea and plants. It's the best of both worlds! The recipient tells me that the blooms don't really look that vibrant or full when she makes the tea, but still it's a fun gift. And you can use it as a tea pot with or without the bloom pods, so you can continue to use it after the novelty wears off.