BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1
Flavor Name: 16 oz Premium Bloom 2 cts|Change

on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
on September 8, 2015
This was fun. I was looking to buy a teapot, and I kept wondering what was with the flowers in the random teapots. Then I found out that blooming tea is a thing that exists, so I bought this! The teapot is a little smaller than it looks like, but perfect for a solo sipper.

At one point I was confused because I couldn't find the loose leaf strainer, and while frantically searching the description, I found out that it's the metal thing in the spout. Duh, I felt oblivious. Then nervous. But it actually worked! So then I had chai.

The blooms are so so much fun to watch. The ones that come with this teapot, I didn't like the taste of, but buy some pomegranate flavored ones and you'll be good to go!
review image review image
on May 8, 2017
The flowering teas are neat and the teapot is extremely cute, I got this as a Mother's Day gift and my mom thought it was great! I was planning to leave an excellent review, but it broke on the very first use!! The heart on the top popped off at the barest nudge (it was not dropped, mishandled, or in any way treated poorly, it had been sitting on the counter untouched for at least an hour before they went to remove the top and it came off in someone's hand!), it was almost as if it had been broken and glued back together before we received it. It left a large jagged hole and glass fell into the tea below, making it inedible. We were really disappointed in the quality, and it was embarrassing to have the gift break on the very first use. :/
on January 5, 2016
Far exceeded my expectations! I love this teapot. It's incredibly cute and helps knowing how well steeped your tea is. Despite my love of this teapot, there are a few things to keep in mind.

1.) The lid can get a bit hot because it's glass.
2.) I feel as though the teapot's capacity more so is about 12 oz. The tea gets very close to escaping the spout at about the capacity of a 12- maybe 13- oz mug.
3.) The teapot is smaller than what I had originally pictured.

That aside, I always enjoy using this teapot for its petite yet sufficient size, ability to tell steeped level, and all around visually appealing look.
review image
on December 23, 2015
I ordered this teapot thinking it was gallon size but it ended up being more like 1 1/2 cup size. At first I was disappointed but after looking at it, it was actually perfect! I bought it to make Blooming teas and as a gift for a child I care for who loves teas. It's very fragile and a little tricky to clean but with careful handling it should last a long time. My child loved it and we all enjoyed watching the blooming teas bloom in the clear teapot before our eyes. Such a great teapot for those!!! I highly recommend it!
Seller was quick and prompt with sending, it arrived exactly in he fashion it was described online. I'd buy from this seller again!
on January 8, 2017
While I think this was a very cute purchase and the tea was okay (I usually like darker richer teas but this isn't bad. ) Mine did come in with a very small chip in it. Not a big deal since it's right at the tip and not really noticable but I bought the bigger gift set for a friend and hers was flawless. The tea makes up for not being as rich since it's just so darn cute
review image review image review image review image
on November 21, 2011
This teapot is wonderful! I ordered it as a gift for my friend, and she had never seen anything like it so she had to try it out immediately. Bonus for me, as I was able to enjoy it too! The gift wrap was a simple white box with green satin ribbon, and the packaging was simple and elegant. The tea is not only delicious, it's fun to watch the bloom unfurl. I now have a go-to gift for those hard to buy for people, tea lovers, and hostess gifts!
on April 6, 2016
This arrived at lightening speed. I gave this to my mother for her 83 birthday. I happened to be there when arrived which was good because she was confused (as was I) about the directions, what type of tea we had gotten, etc. We made a pot using trial and error, amount of water, length of steeping etc. We found that steeping longer, of course, made stronger, more flavorful tea. Overall this was a beautiful unique gift. The directions were a bit confusing and it took several views of an on line video to "kind of get it"...I don't think my mother would have been able to figure it out by herself because it was confusing. I will definitely give this as a gift again.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 29, 2015
This is the cutest teapot set.I absolutely love it.It is crafted very well.It is made of heat resistant glass so your tea can steep as long as you like.It has a no slip handle which I love.It also has a non drip spout.The lid has a cute heart on it.It can be put in the dishwasher and microwave.Put infuser in first,add tea,pour hot water,cover,let steep and you have delicious tea.My teapot came with some wonderful flowering tea blooms with wonderful flavors,chamomile,lavender,ginger and silver needle,each bloom can make multiple cups of tea,after tasting this tea you will definitely want the tea blooms.I am a big tea lover and this is like getting a wonderful present full of love and well wishes.I am so impressed.This is definitely a tea lovers dream!Thank you for the discount for my honest opinion.
on November 19, 2015
I love this tea pot. The size, the graceful lines, even the top is beautiful. Unfortunately, the top is the con on this pot. Because it sits OVER the top lip, instead of IN the lip, condensation gathers and then drips out when pouring. I still use it every day and am happy with it but I'm always careful where I pour knowing there will be some dripping.