Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1
Flavor Name: 16 oz Premium Bloom 2 cts|Change

on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on November 21, 2011
This teapot is wonderful! I ordered it as a gift for my friend, and she had never seen anything like it so she had to try it out immediately. Bonus for me, as I was able to enjoy it too! The gift wrap was a simple white box with green satin ribbon, and the packaging was simple and elegant. The tea is not only delicious, it's fun to watch the bloom unfurl. I now have a go-to gift for those hard to buy for people, tea lovers, and hostess gifts!
on April 6, 2016
This arrived at lightening speed. I gave this to my mother for her 83 birthday. I happened to be there when arrived which was good because she was confused (as was I) about the directions, what type of tea we had gotten, etc. We made a pot using trial and error, amount of water, length of steeping etc. We found that steeping longer, of course, made stronger, more flavorful tea. Overall this was a beautiful unique gift. The directions were a bit confusing and it took several views of an on line video to "kind of get it"...I don't think my mother would have been able to figure it out by herself because it was confusing. I will definitely give this as a gift again.
on October 29, 2015
This is the cutest teapot set.I absolutely love it.It is crafted very well.It is made of heat resistant glass so your tea can steep as long as you like.It has a no slip handle which I love.It also has a non drip spout.The lid has a cute heart on it.It can be put in the dishwasher and microwave.Put infuser in first,add tea,pour hot water,cover,let steep and you have delicious tea.My teapot came with some wonderful flowering tea blooms with wonderful flavors,chamomile,lavender,ginger and silver needle,each bloom can make multiple cups of tea,after tasting this tea you will definitely want the tea blooms.I am a big tea lover and this is like getting a wonderful present full of love and well wishes.I am so impressed.This is definitely a tea lovers dream!Thank you for the discount for my honest opinion.
on November 19, 2015
I love this tea pot. The size, the graceful lines, even the top is beautiful. Unfortunately, the top is the con on this pot. Because it sits OVER the top lip, instead of IN the lip, condensation gathers and then drips out when pouring. I still use it every day and am happy with it but I'm always careful where I pour knowing there will be some dripping.
on March 21, 2017
I so love this beautifully designed teapot asit makes the tea look beautiful. This company is wonderful to deal with too. There was a mix up on the order and another tea was included. It was quickly replaced with two emails by their customer service. The green tea is very floral and lovely to sip.
I just received this set, along with a few other Tea Beyond items that I ordered. I am loving USPS Sunday delivery! I ordered these items for my daughter's birthday. We have several of Tea Beyond's tea pots now. They are all so beautiful! They are great to collect, as well as to use them.

I love the different shape of this one - sort of tall/rectangular. As with all their products, this one is made of crystal clear glass with beautiful pink handle and rose on top of the lid. Really beautiful!

The infuser cups work great and we haven't had any issues with any bits or pieces getting through. Since this pot is slimmer and taller, it is a bit better suited to loose leaf or even a regular tea bag. You could put a blooming in there, but there isn't as much room for it to expand and be able to enjoy the beauty of it. Pat of the allure with these glass pots is watching the blooms open and seeing them in the pot. If you're not familiar with the blooms, try them! They are great hot and cold and can be reused by adding more hot water to the pot a few times.

Ever since the first time my daughter tried the blooms along with the butterfly tea pot, she has been totally hooked! She drinks it daily, hot, and saves me a little in the fridge because I prefer it iced.

The whole leaf included with this pot is just as good. I bought her another set of blooms and the Goji Berry Whole Leaf Green Tea. She hasn't tried the Goji yet, but it sounds yummy and I will review that after we try it.

These make such great gifts, too. Be sure to pick up a set of the glass cups and saucers to go with your tea pot! They are so cute and add so much to the feel of your tea time. Some of the tea pots come in sets with the cups and saucers. It is a great deal. You can always use any tea that you prefer in any of the pots, of course.

I am in love with all of these tea pots from Tea Beyond. I will be getting the Pi pot next. I believe it is the only one we do not have yet!
on May 31, 2017
I purchased this as a housewarming gift for my friends. They were thrilled with the teapot and decided this was the best way to wind down after a stressful day.
on February 2, 2017
Very pretty, .... But the lid didn't fit correctly, fell INTO the teapot and broke. Too late to get a replacement for my tea party.😢
review imagereview image
on December 23, 2015
I bought two teapots, one for myself & one for a gift. When I received the teapots, I could hear the shattered glass before I even opened the packing box. I checked both & one appeared to be ok. Of course, I only opened the top & shook it lightly to listen for broken glass. I immediately sent one back and gave the other to a co-worker. She was so excited & so was I only to find out the glass infuser is damage (broke). The refund process is excellent but the product needs to be packaged better! I will order another two and keep my fingers crossed! Maybe I need to wait until after the holidays! Very disappointed, I was so excited to give this as a gift.