Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1
Flavor Name: 16 oz Premium Bloom 2 cts|Change

on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
123 people found this helpful
on October 26, 2015
Very impressed with the beauty of this tea pot! Just got it in the mail today and immediately pulled it out to use it. As soon as I held it, I was a little worried about breaking it... The glass is very thin and lightweight and I have a tendency to be clumsy with glass. I was also concerned about temperature shock but the teapot handled the boiling water with grace. 5 minutes after dropping in the blooming tea bulb, I had a gorgeous "flower" out of, seemingly, nowhere! I thought that the tea would be weak but it is actually has a very hearty flavor and I would definitely order them to enjoy again. I loved that the spout didn't leak when you went to pour and I love the fact the the glass is hand blown... I'm am from Corning, NY where we have a fabulous museum of glass. I thought I would give this as a gift but I've changed my mind and will keep this one for myself. This will make a great impression for entertaining guest!
I've received a discount for this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.
review imagereview image
15 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2016
I was a little concerned about buying a glass teapot, as it's hard to find any kind of teapot that pours well these days, and this one somehow didn't look reassuring. I also expected it would be quite a bit smaller than my ancient 10-cup one. But I was concerned about the cracking of the finish on that old ceramic pot and that it might be leaching lead and other nasty things into my tea, so I thought I'd try something glass that was relatively safe and clean. Actually, as it turns out, this pot has just about the same capacity as the other one. My old 3-inch tea ball doesn't fit through the opening, but the tea infuser that comes with the pot works very well, maybe better. And the teapot doesn't drip at all when it pours, which is very satisfying. The disadvantage of glass is that it doesn't retain heat very well, but I just wrap it up in a towel while it's steeping and it seems to do fine. The only little worry is the glass lid - it is good that the teapot has a lid that sits on the pot itself, so you can remove the infuser basket, but the lid simply perches loosely on the pot and there's no security at all against it falling off when you pour, and when the teapot is very full it may leak under the lid if you're not careful while pouring. That's not a major problem, though. Overall the teapot looks good, makes great tea, seems reasonably solid considering it's made of thin glass, and I'm very happy with it. I haven't tried the tea balls it came with, but that should be fun when I get around to it.
8 people found this helpful
on September 8, 2015
This was fun. I was looking to buy a teapot, and I kept wondering what was with the flowers in the random teapots. Then I found out that blooming tea is a thing that exists, so I bought this! The teapot is a little smaller than it looks like, but perfect for a solo sipper.

At one point I was confused because I couldn't find the loose leaf strainer, and while frantically searching the description, I found out that it's the metal thing in the spout. Duh, I felt oblivious. Then nervous. But it actually worked! So then I had chai.

The blooms are so so much fun to watch. The ones that come with this teapot, I didn't like the taste of, but buy some pomegranate flavored ones and you'll be good to go!
review imagereview image
11 people found this helpful
on March 12, 2017
I haven’t liked the tea or thin teapot at all. I have tried a few and have not been able to drink them; which I find surprising as I generally love most any tea. I also was disappointed with how thin/fragile the teapot is. For the price, I was expecting much better quality and much better tasting tea. :( Also, the loose fitting lid leaks constantly when you try and pour it; which is a huge annoyance as it leaves a mess. It is simply condensation, but leaking none-the-less.
6 people found this helpful
on November 7, 2012
As a tea lover, I couldn't wait to try the Fairy Tea Set. Not only did the flavors arouse my taste buds but the blooming flower concept really tweaked my interest that I knew that I just had to order it.
When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised at how the product was beautifully wrapped to be given as a gift. The teapot and the blooms were wrapped separately and both packages had many pictures attached to let the recipient know exactly what they were receiving.
The delicate yet simple glass tea pot and removable strainer provides 10 cups of tea whether it is used for the 4 enclosed vacuumed sealed flower blooms/bulbs or any type of loose tea leaves. The flower blooms included are Jasmine, carnation, peony and lily/marigold, all are surrounded by silver needle green tea.
Not only was the aroma of the tea being brewed delightful but watching the flowers bloom was truly a tranquil experience. The taste of the blooms were fruity and some spicy, overall I found them all to be quite flavorful. I like my tea hot, but I saved the extra tea brewed and refrigerated it; I found that served cold, the flavor was also quite tasty. I didn't try this but included were instructions for a tea punch which also looked very appealing.
In general I really liked this tea product, I felt it lived up to its unique blooming flower concept, and didn't fall short as a great tea product as a whole. Packaging, and overall appeal was truly elegant, where if given as a gift, it will be truly appreciated by any tea enthusiast.
39 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 17, 2017
When I first got this I would have given it five stars. The reason I marked it down is the lid is not snug on the top so when it is hot the condensation builds up on the gap and then water runs down the outside of the teapot. I marked it down for that.
Overall the teapot is simple and beautiful and my boyfriend loves it.
5 people found this helpful
on February 23, 2017
It's a cute teapot but I give it a one star because I contacted the company about the lid not fitting properly and I know it's not supposed to fit tight but there was one day I was just sitting the lid on top and it drop down into the tea kettle and broke so I'm not very pleased with the make of it I wish I had sent it back now because I think it is flawed
5 people found this helpful
on October 29, 2015
This is the cutest teapot set.I absolutely love it.It is crafted very well.It is made of heat resistant glass so your tea can steep as long as you like.It has a no slip handle which I love.It also has a non drip spout.The lid has a cute heart on it.It can be put in the dishwasher and microwave.Put infuser in first,add tea,pour hot water,cover,let steep and you have delicious tea.My teapot came with some wonderful flowering tea blooms with wonderful flavors,chamomile,lavender,ginger and silver needle,each bloom can make multiple cups of tea,after tasting this tea you will definitely want the tea blooms.I am a big tea lover and this is like getting a wonderful present full of love and well wishes.I am so impressed.This is definitely a tea lovers dream!Thank you for the discount for my honest opinion.
3 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2017
When I ordered it I was at first skeptical because the pictures online from customers doesn't match the photo provided on the item page. I wanted the item provided by the company not what was featured in some of the customer reviews/photos. Well, when I received my box from Amazon I quickly opened it and it was true to the picture by the company. I was delighted. It was in pristine condition to the point where the glass just about dazzled and I just was tickled pink by the little butterfly on top. I bought this item as a gift, but when I saw it I just had to buy one for myself. I pray that it will be in the same condition as the first one. It was perfect, I highly recommend this as a gift or for yourself. FYI, it is quite dainty, definitely not the size of the average tea kettle, but it is quite the showpiece. Can't wait to see my flowers bloom in it. Thanks!!!
One person found this helpful