YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Flavor: 16 oz Premium Bloom 2 cts|Change

Showing 1-10 of 280 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
on November 7, 2012
As a tea lover, I couldn't wait to try the Fairy Tea Set. Not only did the flavors arouse my taste buds but the blooming flower concept really tweaked my interest that I knew that I just had to order it.
When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised at how the product was beautifully wrapped to be given as a gift. The teapot and the blooms were wrapped separately and both packages had many pictures attached to let the recipient know exactly what they were receiving.
The delicate yet simple glass tea pot and removable strainer provides 10 cups of tea whether it is used for the 4 enclosed vacuumed sealed flower blooms/bulbs or any type of loose tea leaves. The flower blooms included are Jasmine, carnation, peony and lily/marigold, all are surrounded by silver needle green tea.
Not only was the aroma of the tea being brewed delightful but watching the flowers bloom was truly a tranquil experience. The taste of the blooms were fruity and some spicy, overall I found them all to be quite flavorful. I like my tea hot, but I saved the extra tea brewed and refrigerated it; I found that served cold, the flavor was also quite tasty. I didn't try this but included were instructions for a tea punch which also looked very appealing.
In general I really liked this tea product, I felt it lived up to its unique blooming flower concept, and didn't fall short as a great tea product as a whole. Packaging, and overall appeal was truly elegant, where if given as a gift, it will be truly appreciated by any tea enthusiast.
on November 21, 2011
This teapot is wonderful! I ordered it as a gift for my friend, and she had never seen anything like it so she had to try it out immediately. Bonus for me, as I was able to enjoy it too! The gift wrap was a simple white box with green satin ribbon, and the packaging was simple and elegant. The tea is not only delicious, it's fun to watch the bloom unfurl. I now have a go-to gift for those hard to buy for people, tea lovers, and hostess gifts!
on April 14, 2010
I ordered the Duo teapot from Tea Beyond, then decided to change my order to this package. The company had already packaged my first order (in a matter of a few hours), but they cheerfully and quickly got it back from the post office, canceled that order and sent me the teapot & tea package! I've never had such responsive customer service in person, much less on the internet!

I have since received the teapot and blooming teas, and they are delightful. I shared one of the blossoms with some friends, and we all agreed that it was the most beautiful such blooming tea we'd ever seen. The taste was also delicious - subtle yet distinct.

If you're interested in blossoming teas, teas in general, or want to give a delightful gift, I definitely recommend this company's products.
on March 22, 2011
I purchased this for my daughter-in-law for her birthday for her to use at work. She was so pleased with it! The tea pot is lovely to look at and a perfect size for her desk. She gets compliments on it and the beautiful flower that blooms within it. The pot does not drip so that is another reason this is perfect for her desk - actually a display item! I wish I had included the glass cup and saucer this company also provides. That would have been a great compliment to the pot! This was a special way to send "flowers" very unconventionally.
on December 3, 2016
I was a little concerned about buying a glass teapot, as it's hard to find any kind of teapot that pours well these days, and this one somehow didn't look reassuring. I also expected it would be quite a bit smaller than my ancient 10-cup one. But I was concerned about the cracking of the finish on that old ceramic pot and that it might be leaching lead and other nasty things into my tea, so I thought I'd try something glass that was relatively safe and clean. Actually, as it turns out, this pot has just about the same capacity as the other one. My old 3-inch tea ball doesn't fit through the opening, but the tea infuser that comes with the pot works very well, maybe better. And the teapot doesn't drip at all when it pours, which is very satisfying. The disadvantage of glass is that it doesn't retain heat very well, but I just wrap it up in a towel while it's steeping and it seems to do fine. The only little worry is the glass lid - it is good that the teapot has a lid that sits on the pot itself, so you can remove the infuser basket, but the lid simply perches loosely on the pot and there's no security at all against it falling off when you pour, and when the teapot is very full it may leak under the lid if you're not careful while pouring. That's not a major problem, though. Overall the teapot looks good, makes great tea, seems reasonably solid considering it's made of thin glass, and I'm very happy with it. I haven't tried the tea balls it came with, but that should be fun when I get around to it.
on September 8, 2015
This was fun. I was looking to buy a teapot, and I kept wondering what was with the flowers in the random teapots. Then I found out that blooming tea is a thing that exists, so I bought this! The teapot is a little smaller than it looks like, but perfect for a solo sipper.

At one point I was confused because I couldn't find the loose leaf strainer, and while frantically searching the description, I found out that it's the metal thing in the spout. Duh, I felt oblivious. Then nervous. But it actually worked! So then I had chai.

The blooms are so so much fun to watch. The ones that come with this teapot, I didn't like the taste of, but buy some pomegranate flavored ones and you'll be good to go!
review image review image
on August 18, 2013
This item was completely shattered by the time it arrived. Instead of wrapping the glass with bubble wrap, the box was wrapped. (Obviously, the glass should have been wrapped and then placed inside the box.) I'm not sure whose fault this was, but it was very disappointing because it was meant to be a bridal shower gift at a tea party themed shower.
on February 20, 2013
I personally like small tea pots, since I don't mind refilling and I don't drink THAT much tea at one time, anyway. Obviously, this isn't your all-purpose, everyday tea pot, but it's a nice addition to one's kitchen, especially if you're interested in blooming teas (which look great in the pot).
on November 19, 2015
I love this tea pot. The size, the graceful lines, even the top is beautiful. Unfortunately, the top is the con on this pot. Because it sits OVER the top lip, instead of IN the lip, condensation gathers and then drips out when pouring. I still use it every day and am happy with it but I'm always careful where I pour knowing there will be some dripping.