Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1
Flavor Name: 16 oz Premium Bloom 2 cts|Change

on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 21, 2017
Gave this as a gift. The person was really happy. I would say to just order more teas, so it seems like a more plentiful gift.
on June 24, 2017
Cute gift but the tea doesn't taste very good. Pretty little teapot though
on July 2, 2015
I bought two of these - one for my mom and the other for my mother in law. WHAT A HIT! They were both mesmerized by it. It's a very cute gift idea and bound to impress.
on June 12, 2017
This was such a great gift for my grandma! She loved it!!
on March 24, 2017
Much smaller and much thinner than I would have liked but it's very pretty!! But the amount of tea I'm able to get out of every pot is less than I would like as I love to drink a lot of tea. And because it's very thin it does not stay warm long.
on January 4, 2016
I originally reviewed this product and gave it three stars because it came without a lid. I was contacted by customer service, and they immediately rectified the problem by priority shipping me out a lid. I was very pleased with this response! I bought the teapot and blooming tea as a gift for my mother, and she loves it. Says that the tea is beautiful and delicious, and the teapot is just the right size. I will purchase from Tea Beyond again!
on October 9, 2017
Arrived promptly. No damage to the item upon arrival. Seemed super thin, but I bumped it along our sink and it survived. Will continue to be cautious with it. Lid isn't as snug without the filter, but I just hold it down while pouring which seems like a good idea for any glass teapot. Very happy with purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2017
Little and cute! I bought the small rectangle pot for my mother over the holidays and we shared our first cup today! The pot makes one cup at a time, refill, and make another. It's beautiful to watch! A gentle transformation you become overtaken by the beautiful blooming tea! It's so sweet and delicious too. My mother made her's how we'd normally drink it, with milk and honey, but I had mine unsweetened. Wonderful! She loves how sweet and delicate it is. I'm taken with it myself.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse