Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Flavor: 16 oz Premium Bloom 2 cts|Change

Showing 1-10 of 319 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 460 reviews
on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
on November 7, 2012
As a tea lover, I couldn't wait to try the Fairy Tea Set. Not only did the flavors arouse my taste buds but the blooming flower concept really tweaked my interest that I knew that I just had to order it.
When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised at how the product was beautifully wrapped to be given as a gift. The teapot and the blooms were wrapped separately and both packages had many pictures attached to let the recipient know exactly what they were receiving.
The delicate yet simple glass tea pot and removable strainer provides 10 cups of tea whether it is used for the 4 enclosed vacuumed sealed flower blooms/bulbs or any type of loose tea leaves. The flower blooms included are Jasmine, carnation, peony and lily/marigold, all are surrounded by silver needle green tea.
Not only was the aroma of the tea being brewed delightful but watching the flowers bloom was truly a tranquil experience. The taste of the blooms were fruity and some spicy, overall I found them all to be quite flavorful. I like my tea hot, but I saved the extra tea brewed and refrigerated it; I found that served cold, the flavor was also quite tasty. I didn't try this but included were instructions for a tea punch which also looked very appealing.
In general I really liked this tea product, I felt it lived up to its unique blooming flower concept, and didn't fall short as a great tea product as a whole. Packaging, and overall appeal was truly elegant, where if given as a gift, it will be truly appreciated by any tea enthusiast.
on October 26, 2015
Very impressed with the beauty of this tea pot! Just got it in the mail today and immediately pulled it out to use it. As soon as I held it, I was a little worried about breaking it... The glass is very thin and lightweight and I have a tendency to be clumsy with glass. I was also concerned about temperature shock but the teapot handled the boiling water with grace. 5 minutes after dropping in the blooming tea bulb, I had a gorgeous "flower" out of, seemingly, nowhere! I thought that the tea would be weak but it is actually has a very hearty flavor and I would definitely order them to enjoy again. I loved that the spout didn't leak when you went to pour and I love the fact the the glass is hand blown... I'm am from Corning, NY where we have a fabulous museum of glass. I thought I would give this as a gift but I've changed my mind and will keep this one for myself. This will make a great impression for entertaining guest!
I've received a discount for this product in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.
review image review image
on February 23, 2017
I bought this with the intention of using it as an upgrade to my current 42oz. teapot. It's been okay and I really do appreciate the stainless steeper that's included with it, as an avid loose leaf tea drinker. Here are my issues with it:

1. The ergonomics kind of baffle me, but maybe I should've expected that with the style of handle. It's awkward to hold and pour, even compared to the plastic-handled cheapo teapot that I had previously.
2. It drips! I was hoping it wouldn't drip as much with the way the spigot is. Granted, it's less than its cheap, Chinese predecessor but not as good as the tiny FORLIFE I have for smaller batches.
3. I dropped the lid and broke it (it was a clean break and <.25" drop) and it broke. That's really my fault. My issue here is that the replacement lid is $4 + $8 shipping for a total of $12 for another lid. Normally this wouldn't be as much of an issue, but with it being nearly half the cost of the entire teapot just for the lid, it's... Less than desirable to get a replacement lid or another teapot.

Overall, it's an okay purchase. I'd say to direct your purchase elsewhere as I'm going to go for a FORLIFE teapot to replace this one.
on March 12, 2017
I haven’t liked the tea or thin teapot at all. I have tried a few and have not been able to drink them; which I find surprising as I generally love most any tea. I also was disappointed with how thin/fragile the teapot is. For the price, I was expecting much better quality and much better tasting tea. :( Also, the loose fitting lid leaks constantly when you try and pour it; which is a huge annoyance as it leaves a mess. It is simply condensation, but leaking none-the-less.
on March 17, 2017
When I first got this I would have given it five stars. The reason I marked it down is the lid is not snug on the top so when it is hot the condensation builds up on the gap and then water runs down the outside of the teapot. I marked it down for that.
Overall the teapot is simple and beautiful and my boyfriend loves it.
on March 21, 2017
I so love this beautifully designed teapot asit makes the tea look beautiful. This company is wonderful to deal with too. There was a mix up on the order and another tea was included. It was quickly replaced with two emails by their customer service. The green tea is very floral and lovely to sip.
on March 10, 2017
I absolutely love this tea pot. In my opinion it looks delicate yet it is not fragile. It keeps the tea inside warm for a long period of time. I am giving 4 start rating due to the supposed booming flower tea. I have already tried 5 and they did not open fully which is a big disappointment because that was the main reason I bought the set. I want to showcase the blooming flower tea; nevertheless the tea tested great.
on October 30, 2015
Great products. Good quality, good packaging. I like the color and it is pretty, I make my tea everyday when I just received this product, works perfect for me. This is Tea Beyond Tea Set Teapot Pink Love 34 Oz Detox Flowering Tea White Tea No GMO No Natural Flavors Added Glass Teapot with Tea Infuser Non Drip Teapot for Flowering Tea. The p product description is Tea Beyond believes Better quality tea for Better Health. All tea Beyond products are made of materials from nature, such as glass, stainless steel, tea, herbs, etc. No plastic parts. No GMO. No Artificial flavors or artificial addictive added.That is why I buy this for a good reason it is amazing for my body detox to use this product tea set. This is DETOX FLOWERING TEA SET UNTIMATE GIFT-Includes one glass teapot Pink Love 34 oz and DETOX Flowering tea 4 ctc. Mouth blown teapot, Love teapot 34 oz/1000 ml has a stunning beautiful heart on top. It symbolizes passion and love in life. On the teapot body, there are two heart shapes created with dots, which represent that we love ourself and other people. This teapot comes with one glass lid a heart on top, a glass infuser and a glass teapot body. Special feature NON drip at the spout allows a better tea drinking experience. BEST FLOWERING TEA and FANCY SNOW FALLING PRESENTATION- Completely Healthy and flavorful (no artificial or natual flavors added) you can enjoy or gift for any seasons. Premium quality. This collection has the unique MAGIC "snow falling effects" which truely create a fancy presentation. The best ever tea and I am happy and great tested for this tea set pink love and our happy happy for this product .It is also CLEAN AND DELICIOUS-This glass teapot is made of special Lead free glass that can handle temperature shock and is better for our health and environment. 34-ounce capacity perfect for one or with a company. Not designed for stove top use. DETOX Flowering tea: DETOX AND REJUVENATING-Silver needle white tea has been apprased for its natural detox capacity for centuries. All silver needle white tea used are hand sorted for best nutrition. The best tea set ever I bought because it is TYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL-Teapot handle has special anti-slip design for better grab. Dishwasher top rack safe or hand clean, microwave safe. Detox flowering tea: HEALTHY and DELICIOUS-only the best, healthiest and simplest ingredients are used. No artificial or natural flavors added. All flavors and aroma come from natural ingredients-Ginger, Lavender, Coconut, Chamomile, Osmanthus and silver needle white tea. Low caffeine. High in antioxidents. Ingredients-Ginger, Coconut flakes, Lavender, Chamomile, Osmanthus, Silver needle white tea, and Lily. Over all the product is great quality and tested for a feed backs for this product. I buy this for a good price discounted in return of my unbiased and honest reviews.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on July 2, 2015
I bought two of these - one for my mom and the other for my mother in law. WHAT A HIT! They were both mesmerized by it. It's a very cute gift idea and bound to impress.