Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Tea Beyond Blooming Teapot Gift Set Duo KJ GFS2001-1
Flavor Name: 16 oz Premium Bloom 2 cts|Change

on January 23, 2015
I got this along with the fab flowering tea 12 pack for my boyfriend who is crazy about tea. He absolutely loves this little teapot, he uses it daily with loose tea and it's so easy to clean. We've only used one bloom so far and we couldn't believe how beautiful it turned out. The tea itself was tasty and we got multiple steeps from the one bloom. I recommend this for tea lovers, it's a great addition to our tea cabinet and a lovely display for our coffee table.
0Comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 21, 2017
Gave this as a gift. The person was really happy. I would say to just order more teas, so it seems like a more plentiful gift.
on June 24, 2017
Cute gift but the tea doesn't taste very good. Pretty little teapot though
on July 2, 2015
I bought two of these - one for my mom and the other for my mother in law. WHAT A HIT! They were both mesmerized by it. It's a very cute gift idea and bound to impress.
on June 12, 2017
This was such a great gift for my grandma! She loved it!!
on October 24, 2014
I haven't used this teapot yet, but I can see good and not so good in it. First, the not so good. The top only fits the infuser, so if you want to remove the infused tea in order to stop the infusing you have to have a teapot with no lid. The inconvenience of this is obvious. Heated tea water starts to drop in temperature from the moment you shut if off in the kettle, unless you have a temperature controlled electric kettle that keeps the water at a consistent temperature at all times. In the teapot and in the cup the temperature drops even more. The thing I like about this pot, aside from the beauty of design is the clear class it is made with. The color of tea is one of the more important aspects of tea drinking along with smell and taste. Perhaps I protest too much and leaving the infuser in the pot to continue to infuse for the second cup is quite alright. Or, if you use all of the infused tea in a single pour with guests it is of little consequence. I guess it depends upon who the pot is being used by.
on January 30, 2017
This is just too sweet and delicate beyond words. If you're a tea drinker, you'll love it, and if you are not, you'll be fascinated by it enough to try some tea and enjoy the experience.
on March 24, 2017
Much smaller and much thinner than I would have liked but it's very pretty!! But the amount of tea I'm able to get out of every pot is less than I would like as I love to drink a lot of tea. And because it's very thin it does not stay warm long.
on January 4, 2016
I originally reviewed this product and gave it three stars because it came without a lid. I was contacted by customer service, and they immediately rectified the problem by priority shipping me out a lid. I was very pleased with this response! I bought the teapot and blooming tea as a gift for my mother, and she loves it. Says that the tea is beautiful and delicious, and the teapot is just the right size. I will purchase from Tea Beyond again!
on October 9, 2017
Arrived promptly. No damage to the item upon arrival. Seemed super thin, but I bumped it along our sink and it survived. Will continue to be cautious with it. Lid isn't as snug without the filter, but I just hold it down while pouring which seems like a good idea for any glass teapot. Very happy with purchase.