- Save 5% on Fab Flowering Tea 4ct Jasmine 20g Black tea 20g Earl Grey 20g when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tea Beyond. Enter code HNRLNEYF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Detox Flowering Tea 4 Ct Jasmine 20g Black Tea 20g Earl Grey 20g when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tea Beyond. Enter code 3Q7CXJ6S at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on English Breakfast Flowering Tea 12 Cts Black Tea when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tea Beyond. Enter code Q9S4NGU7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tea Beyond GTP2005 Heat Resistant Glass Teapot Fairy, 20-Ounce
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Victorian style with a modern touch fairy comes with a removable glass strainer and hand-crafted
- Specially designed non-dripping feature and can be used as a teapot for blooming or loose leaves, hot/iced teas, it can also be used as a pitcher
- 20-ounce capacity perfect for one or with a company
- Material: Heat resistant glass, Not for direct stove use
- Dishwasher top rack safe or hand clean, microwave safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Tea Beyond GTP2005 Heat Resistant Glass Teapot Fairy, 20-Ounce
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tea Beyond||Amazon.com||Tea Beyond||Tea Beyond|
|Item Package Weight||1.2 pounds||2.2 pounds||1 pounds||0.75 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
And I love being able to watch the tea change color as it brews. Will be even more fun should I ever decide to indulge in a tea blossom.
Now the less good:
1) Seems fragile, but then, you know, glass and all. Seems like it would be. Hard to fault it for that.
2) Infuser lets leaves through into the main pot, so even after taking the infuser out to pour you will either have to deal with a few leaves in your tea or pour through a mesh sieve to catch the leaves (I used an old, fairly large tea ball that I had languishing in a drawer from my pre-tea pot days). The glass infuser is far prettier than a mesh one would be, so the trade off here is appearance vs. function. I am satisfied with my workaround, but wanted others to know, in case a few leaves in the pot/cup/using a mesh sieve when pouring would be a bother for them.
3) Plus, glass by its nature doesn't keep things warm. Which means that my cup of white tea was the perfect temperature for drinking immediately on pouring. This is great for me, but if you don't want to drink the tea right away, you'll need to pour it into something that will keep it hot for a while rather than leave it in the pot.
The product says it is microwave safe, and I've been using it in the microwave. Although the glass is not as thick and heavy as that of some brands, I think it is durable. I'll post an update if this turns out not to be the case.
As other people have noted, the infuser has narrow slots cut into the glass. They have to be narrow to keep the tea leaves within the infuser, making it prone to being clogged with tea leaves and debris. It is easy enough to use dental floss to clear out the slots. For me, it is easier to just let the loose tea settle to the bottom of the pot and not use the infuser at all. I did use it once, and it worked fine.
Typically, the inside of a teapot gathers stain over time, which can easily be cleaned by boiling some water in it, and then adding some dishwashing detergent. Then drain and wipe the inside with a cloth. If you use a microwave, boil the water first, before adding the detergent, to avoid having it boil over.
Usually the outside and top don't need as much cleaning, but there are some difficulties.Read more ›
I decided to keep the pot anyway, since I bought it to make flower tea and I have other diffusers if I want to use loose tea. The glass is very thin so I feel I'll have to be careful with it, but I poured just-boiled water into it with no surprises. It is very pretty, and looks like the picture.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a lovely teapot. Great for a gift. I received on time and very well packaged. Highly recommended.Published 3 months ago by E.R
I bought this as a gift for my mom. She loved how pretty it was and the tea she said was tasty as well.Published 3 months ago by Bandirector
This is an extraordinary piece. I bought it for myself, my best friend and my sister for Mother's Day. They loved it! It's so cute and glass made- no plastic!Published 3 months ago by Dr Sunshine
Glass Teapot Fairy - 20 ounce teapot look so sweet a great gift for Mother's Day.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The teapot was really cute, but the diffuser came in the box broken. This is a VERY fragile teapot and the glass is extremely thin.Published 5 months ago by E C
great tea pot to be used with the blooming tea as well as any other loose tea leavesPublished 5 months ago by warren chan
I bought this as a gift. The teapot was lovely. Of course it is a thinner glass and not heavy which is part of the beauty of the pot so you do need to be careful with it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Magical Gardens