BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 14, 2015
I don't like all of the teas in this pack, but I LOVE, love the white cinnamon sage and tupelo honey fig. Oh, the aromas! I almost want to use the used tea leaves as a potpourri they smell so good! The other three teas are a little tart, but very tasty, I just have to add more sweetener and pale in comparison to the other two. But if you are just looking to try out these teas this is a perfect little set.
on August 3, 2017
Tea Forte teas are truly a treat at our house.This paticular set of single samples has in our opinion four of their best teas. I received my first set as a gift, and the beautiful presentation plus the divine taste had us quickly ordering another Single Steeps box. Great gift, but you won't be able to resist ordering for yourselves.
Ive always been a tea drinker, but it would be a cup, once in a while. Now, Ive introduced myself to herbal and loose leaf teas and finding out Im more and more a tea drinker, not just my ice sweet tea addiction. This tea is very flavorful, robust. Great packaging, easily attainable. I love the blueberry flavor, it has to be my favorite, by far in this package. If you are a fruit flavor loose leaf tea drinker, I would highly recommend getting this package of tea, with an assortment. You could have different flavor if you drink five cups a day. If you are creative and like a mixture, pick a favorite and add a second favorite to it, according to your tastes. Great for having company, you can offer them a variety.
on July 17, 2017
I ordered these as a gift for my Aunt who loves whole leaf tea. I wasn't sure about the flavors because I normally don't drink fruit flavored teas, but she said that they were amazing! I am glad that I got them because she was able to taste test using the variety in this set and find out which ones she liked best.
on August 29, 2017
The packaging & presentation is very nice. Makes for good gift for a tea-lover. The flavors are nice. The lavender tastes a bit perfume-y but its not bad. The orange blossom & chamomilles are more my taste. I would reorder other teas from this company. The amount of tea in one envelope is sufficient for one steep.
on September 23, 2017
Awesome selection of tea, it's expensive but they are really good tea types. So flavorful my daughter and I like to drink and try the assorted flavors. I would buy again. Just follow the direction and mix with exactly the amount of water it says. Too much and it's too watery, gotta practice a bit. My 2 cents.
on September 17, 2016
I got this sampler set for myself to try out new types of teas that I might buy in bulk. All the teas are delicious- but I particularly like the cucumber. Many of the teas are good hot or cold. I would not buy the sampler set again for myself, because I do not think that the price is worth buying twice, when I know that I can buy the ones I like best in larger quantities. However, I would definitely buy this as a gift for another tea drinker who might want to branch out into more flavors. Regarding the "Skin-Smart" aspect- not really much to say there, as there were no miraculous changes in my skin, but the ingredients were conducive to skin. For those who want to avoid specific ingredients, such as added sugars or "fake" sugars, read the ingredients list very carefully, as many of these types of teas have added flavors that are not wholly natural.
on October 25, 2016
Incredibly overpriced sampler pack. The apricot wasn't bad, and the blueberry was actually pretty good. The other 3 flavors were among the worst tea flavors I've ever had - with a special "worst tea I've ever tasted" reward for the Cherry. Cough syrup was better.

For the price, this is pricier per ounce than even the priciest loose leaf at a marked up high-end tea place. And it's considerably worse across the board.

Most tea of this nature is stepped at 180-190F for 2-3 minutes, so I base most of my tea taste around this. It just wasn't good - I'd get the blueberry flavor in a larger package if the price was fairer, but all in all there were considerably more misses than hits and I'd never order this again. The price point just made it way too brutal for comfort.
on June 30, 2016
The flavors are just...different. I mean, they sound good, but the first sip is kind of weird on some of the flavors but they are blended lovely and taste smooth. After the first sip, the tea goes down just fine. :)

The only problem I came up with the loose tea is that some of it is so fine it goes through my steepers. I don't mind having loose tea in my water, but that has happened on three of the flavors I've tried so far.
on June 1, 2017
Love these....
Great taste and selection! Exactly what I was looking for in loose tea and very relaxing. I will re-order again when I get close to running out. I would definitely recommend them. There are other selections I will be trying in the future as well. Each packet makes a perfect cup of tea-12oz.