- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 2, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1545584281
- ISBN-13: 978-1545584286
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,717,330 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Tea Strategy: Agility, Innovation and Engagement in a Digital, Uncertain and Complex World Paperback – May 2, 2017
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
French-Canadian, a pioneer in Collective Intelligence Management and Personal Branding, Olivier Zara is an explorer in the fields that contribute to the performance and innovation in companies. Fifteen years of R&D for leaders and managers have allowed him to design and propose tools, technologies and methods connecting intelligence, knowledge and talents.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|