Teabox Elegant Ball Infuser (Tea Infuser, Tea Strainer, Tea Filter, Tea Maker, Tea Ball, Stainless Steel)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A Cup of Tea, If Prepared Right, Can Brighten your Day and Reinvigorate your Body and Mind. Include this Elegant Ball Infuser in your Tea-Making Kit and Brew Fresh-Tasting Teas Every Day.
- Fashioned from Stainless Steel, this Tea Ball Infuser Allows the Tea to Brew Without Loose Leaves Spilling into the Pot, Creating, in the Process, a Finely Flavored Beverage.
- The Fine Stainless Steel Mesh that Doesn’T Trap Leaf Residue, Making the Process of Cleaning the Infuser that Much Easier.
- Designed for Ease of Use, this Tea Infuser Comes with an Attached Steel Chain that Allows You to Pull It Out Once the Tea is Appropriately Steeped.
- ABOUT TEABOX: Teabox is on a Mission to Ensure that Every Cup of Tea Consumed in the World is Fresh. That is Why We have Revolutionized How Tea Comes to You. We Source Direct from Over 150 Estates Across India and Nepal. The Finest Teas Come to Us Often Within a Few Hours of Production. So, Whether You Enjoy a Single Estate Tea or One of Our Signature Blends Only Teabox Can Deliver the Freshest Cup of Tea.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer
About the Product:
- A classic, old-world favorite for steeping loose-leaf tea.
- How to use: Unfasten clasp to open mesh ball. Scoop a desired quantity of tea leaves into the ball. Close mesh ball and place inside a teacup/teapot. Add recently boiled water over the leaves and steep to your liking. When tea is ready, remove mesh ball and keep aside. Clean out contents to reuse mesh ball.
- Material: Stainless steel, diameter: 1.97 in
- Dishwasher safe.
The Teabox ball strainer adds an old-world charm to your cup of tea. It is perfect for brewing exactly one cup of tea. The stainless steel mesh makes it easy to re-steep and clean afterwards. Experience a cup of tea like it was meant to be.
Teabox: India’s modern tea company
Based out of Darjeeling, the heartland of India’s tea growing region, Teabox is revolutionizing the way India’s 200-year old tea industry works. By focusing on preserving the quality and integrity of fine orthodox teas from top tea gardens of India and Nepal, Teabox is making sure tea lovers everywhere enjoy the best teas from every harvest at their freshest best!
What makes Teabox teas the best?
Teabox works directly with over 150 top tea gardens across India and Nepal and procures the freshest teas every harvest season within a week of their production. And with their state-of-the-art dehumidifying and cold storage solutions Teabox is able to keep the freshness, aroma, and taste of these fine teas intact in the best possible way.
How to Steep:
Scoop a desired amount of loose tea into a tea maker.
Pour over recently heated water and allow the leaves to steep for 2-5 minutes.
Once the tea tastes to your liking discard infused leaves and pour a cup.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m very satisfied with this tea infuser, it works the way as it is shown in pictures. The design is two semispherical sieves combined together by a lock in the middle, the lock is well designed to keep them closed tightly, and a chain with a hook is connected to the lock, thus it is easy to take the infuser out of the cup when some of users are used to do so. On the other hand, the material used is stainless steel, making it safe and durable, therefore you can use it for a long time without spending time on maintaining it.
The infuser is a spherical filter and works very well for loose teas, this infuser gives me a very good experience of using it, and it is really relaxing to enjoy a cup of tea when I go home after finishing my classes. I am used to drink tea every day, but it was really annoying when leaves flow into your mouth with tea, and some infusers I tried would have an influence on the taste, which is very bad, but personally I don’t think is there any difference between normal tea and tea with this ball infuser. Basically, this infuser is suitable for most kinds of tea. The mesh is concentrated so that no tea leaf escapes. The spherical shape and perfect size presents a good flexibility and fits in most cases, so the infuser can be placed in very small cup or bottle because of its shape. Unlike other infusers with special shapes that often get stuck in cups. Before I bought this infuser, I had a giraffe-like plastic infuser. It looked cute but it didn’t work well, and it was hard to clean after I used it, and tea leaves always escape because of its mesh was too large.
Even though the mesh is small and concentrated enough, this infuser is still imperfect when the tea is powder like. Some kinds of tea like Matcha are grinded to powder when manufactured, so for this group of users, tea bags could be a better choice. And because it is made of metal, it could be hot when you want to take is out. Also, a little of time need to be spent on cleaning since some leaves may be stuck in meshes.
In conclusion, this product exactly meets my expectations and I would like to recommend it to others if they need.
. It works as advertised.
. The mesh works to keep the loose leaf darjeeling tea in.
. With this I can measure the correct amount of tea that I like in a cuppa.
What could be better:
. It requires some amount of strength to open and put the tea leaves in.
. There is a thin stainless steel handle that needs to be squeezed to open it. And it needs to be kept open for putting the tea leaves in. That thin handle requires some pressure and it can bite and leave a mark.
. My recommendation is to have an horizontal flat handle to make it easier for it to be opened.
. Perhaps it can be be locked into an open position as well?
Some comments mention that some small tea particles fall through - I haven't noticed that with the lose leaf teas I've bought. But once I cut up a tea bag and put its contents into the infuser and some of them fell through. This is not a big deal for me as I am trying to avoid tea bags.
Update: I actually like it better now. While the lid doesn't fit firmly on the mug, i like that the strainer fits in it perfectly and has a reservoir for tea drips. The strainer works well. While the glass feels cheap, i'm hoping that the because it is borosilicate glass it will not break easily.