- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- I Teach children with Autism but I've Learned from them everyday t-shirt is designed to be fitted. For a more loose fit, please order a size up. Makes the PERFECT GIFT for that special someone in your life. Maybe for a friend, dad, mom, wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend. Great gift for Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Couple Relationship Anniversary, Wedding, Graduation or ANY occasion!
- You deserve to have this awesome tee shirt that is a perfect gift idea for any special education teacher, school psychologist, school counselor, occupational therapist, rehabilitation therapist, social worker, applied behavior analyst and autism spectrum disorder specialist.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XP9KMVN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
There are no customer reviews yet.