- File Size: 1743 KB
- Print Length: 163 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Philip Ebiner (October 18, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ONMRFHW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #343,070 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Teach Online: Make Money Doing What You Love: Learn exactly how I make $10,000 of passive income each month, selling online courses. Kindle Edition
|Length: 163 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
So, I'm sitting here thinking, "I could be an online teacher" but wasn't sure where to get started. Read the reviews on this and a few others, and I definitely made the correct choice! Ebiner writes in a very clear, very direct manner. I could maybe do without the "action steps" at the end of each section, but I can definitely see where it would provide actionable steps for someone trying to figure out "what's next."
I'm a techno-nerd in a lot of ways, and my google-fu is fairly strong, so I was hesitant to drop the cash on this, but I thought, "hey, it's less than a cup of coffee." Looking back, I would have paid more if I had known.
- Someone trying to figure out EVERY step needed to start teaching online
- Someone with an idea for a class, but without the technical knowledge to create it
The reason I gave the book 4 stars instead of 5 stars is he pitches you his course at the end of each chapter. Once in the beginning of the book, and another time at the end would have been okay.
I was really interested to see what tools he used for his course creation as well as what he did specifically to promote his courses. Over all, a great book if you're new to the online teaching world.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this book to learn how to make online courses.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Distance & Online Learning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Higher & Continuing Education
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources