Lyft BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 26, 2017
cute book am sure my three year old grandson will enjoy it. Pointing out the words while reading will also get his reading off to a good start.
on April 12, 2017
Cute!
on June 17, 2013
When I read this book to my twin infants, I actually laugh along with the rhymes and the illustrations. For example, the dog looks very confused when he has to fill up a hole he just dug, how his facial expression doesn't change when he turns a light is on and off, how he's trepidatious about climbing a tree, etc. This book is a perfect way to spend quality time with your little ones. I put it right on par with Goodnight Moon as one of my favorite books to read my children. Highly highly highly recommended!
on June 24, 2016
My son is 27 with a one year old son. I read this book to my son so much when he was little that he starting finishing the sentences. Had to continue the tradition. I've already read it to my grandson. Fun book!!
on July 11, 2014
If I had to say how much my niece liked this book, I'd say she loves reading it with me whenever I get the chance to visit. Despite a little mix up I (literally I) had with the shipping, the book actually arrived on time, in good condition, and beyond my expectations of a board book.
on March 13, 2011
Our household loves P.D. Eastman books. My oldest child really liked "I'll teach my dog 100 words." She could read the entire book by the time she was 2 1/2. It's a great book. I thought it would be a good book for my younger toddler, but she is still learning how to treat books with "love." I came across this, knowing it was a shortened version of the original. Being that it is a board book, and contains much of the original content, I think it's great for toddlers!
on April 5, 2015
"The first six words I'll teach my pup are
dig a hole and fill it up
"

Somewhat unrealistic, otherwise I'd give it 5 stars.
on September 9, 2015
This book is one of our favorite board books. It has a great rhyme and rhythm and is fun for both us and the kids.
on December 12, 2016
Good book for kids.
on May 27, 2014
The ending is different from the book I read years ago. For the toddler that I am reading to, book is just fine. Too young to listen to whole book anyway :).