Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teach Yourself VISUALLY MacBook Air
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 15, 2012
Although the text has a little too much for the newbie user, it does its job well as an instructional manual
on March 28, 2013
Had to return this item as it was not clear on description that it is the newest MacBook Air. The manual was for an older version.
on February 17, 2013
I usually like these books but this one has the old operating system so it wasn't much help. I returned the item.
on June 9, 2012
Teach Yourself Visually MacBook Air is so easy to understand and use. I am pretty good at using computers and was surprised how many tricks I learned from this book.
on December 18, 2012
It was a little out dated for my Macbook Air, but it was what I wanted. It is very helpful for when I need to do something. It shows everything step by step how do it. I keep it by my computer for reference.
on December 8, 2012
Definitely worth the purchase when this is the first Apple product we have owned. Helps with all the transition from being a Dell owner for years.
on April 15, 2013
I bought this book because I got my first MacBook Pro and I want to learn the many features on this macbook.
on January 25, 2014
Got this for my 93 your old Dad ! So much easier to view and click rather then read and find !
on August 20, 2014
I NEEDED THIS.... AND IT CAME THROUGH FOR ME
on November 9, 2010
Great companion to your Macbook Air. Includes most all the basic needed stuff. Plenty of illustrations.