Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teacher Created Resources Reminders For Good Readers Do Chart, Multi Color (7705)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on July 14, 2014
I use this in combination with the "Someone, Wanted, But, So, Then" summarization. We summarize, but then we ask the questions posed on this poster. I figure you can never read too much, and you certainly can never encourage kids too much to understand what it is they are reading! This is a great way to have some self-directed reading time. My girls use this as a guide to discuss what they read, make inferences, understand context clues, etc. It's just a great reminder. I'm not sure most people would need a poster-size of these tips, but I'd buy a stack of bookmarks just like this! We've just ended up making our own... but still, a great poster to encourage better reading. It arrived quickly as well. It was a bit bent in the box it arrived in, but I didn't mind too much - a few days under a stack of books, and it was as good as new.
on August 17, 2015
Great decor for classroom and great for reference. My only issue was the packaging wasn't the best because the poster stuck to the packaging and some letters were ripped in the process. Perhaps it got wet along the way. I used a marker to write the missing letters.
on July 2, 2012
This poster is not huge, and I knew this when I purchased it. Still, it is colorful and eye catching, so I think it will be useful in a classroom. The way it came packaged was well done,there was no bending or tearing. There are even masters on the back to copy worksheets from! I got what I expected in a very timely manner and am highly satisfied.
on October 31, 2013
The content is good on this poster but is very small and so does not offer visibility for students when hung.

However it is a great resource for students to use in a center.
on August 20, 2013
The poster is clear and concise, but both times I ordered it (one was replacement) the packaging was bad. It is wrinkled and torn. I like the simple design, but I wish the shipping were better.
on October 14, 2012
Love it!!!! Looks great in my classroom, I can refer to it anytime I need to. Kids are always looking at it too. Great buy. Only complaint is the ENORMOUS box it came in. Seems like an enormous waste of resources to send such a huge box with just a poster in it.
on November 25, 2012
This poster is an excellent resource in the reading classroom. The yellow background makes the print stand out and it looks great on most any color wall.
on February 8, 2013
This is a great little poster for my classroom. The students have been enjoying reading the suggestions. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it.
on June 27, 2013
loved the poster. was a little disappointed in shipping. had to lay it flat for several days to straighten and will have to have it laminated.
on October 23, 2013
I purchased this for my classroom. I like that it's clear, concise and to the point. It's a good visual reminder for my students.