- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 10, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041588361X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415883610
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,564,977 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Teacher Education Policy in the United States: Issues and Tensions in an Era of Evolving Expectations 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Penelope M. Earley is professor and founding director of the Center for Education Policy and Evaluation at George Mason University.
David G. Imig is Professor of the Practice in the College of Education at the University of Maryland, College Park.
Nicholas M. Michelli is Presidential Professor at The Graduate Center of The City University of New York.
Browse award-winning titles. See more