Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teacher Record Book
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on August 7, 2010
As a high school teacher, I used this for 09-10 SY. I like it because the grid boxes are a large enough to input both attendance and grades. The paper quality is such that I could use various kinds of ink and not have to worry about it bleeding through to the next sheet. Though I kept an electronic copy, I used this record book for my hard copy. The slim spiral book was easy to carry in my knap sack. I decided to buy another one for a bargain rate.
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2015
Every teacher needs one of these record books! The price cannot be beat, completely worth it. We use an online record keeping program for grades at my school but this book is a perfect back up system.
review image review image review image review image
on November 27, 2011
The cover and back is very sturdy and can be wiped off if needed. The inside pages are typical-all rows and columns to write in students' names. The column of the students' names are perforated to tear off if you need to. Or, you can bend the area where the student's names are so you don't have to keep writing them for each page. The boxes where you put the grades are little so it's enough to put a check mark or "A" for absent, etc. Trying to write in 6/7 (let's say for a math quiz grade) is nearly impossible, but you can put the total at the top of a column and just write what the student got in the box. That's fine for me, but someone else may want bigger boxes.
This is a very basic grade book and perfect for me (I teach 1st grade). I would buy it again next year.
on March 31, 2013
This is the second teacher record book that I bought, it is very usefull and the quality great, I really recomended
on October 2, 2013
Having over 550 students, this is a good book to help me keep track of homework, quizzes, projects, and participation points.
on June 6, 2016
I personally probably won't use this calendar. I ordered another one that suits my needs better. I ordered this one to compare and see which would work better. I don't need or want a very busy calendar and this one certainly isn't that. However there just wasn't enough in this calendar for me. On the first page of this calendar there is a section for: This book belongs to info for you to record. On second page there is a year at a glance that list on two pages (front only) 12 boxes for you to record on in each month. The rest of the book is an excel type grid for you to record on. MTWTF underneath each day a very small box to enter the date under that a small box to enter either assignment pages or attendance. Down below that and to the left are many lines for you to record student names. Out from there you can record out from each student I'm guessing a check mark to indicate they did the assignment/a grade or a check mark to indicate attendance. The grid itself has very limited space to record in. This grid starts on page six and ends on page 62. Lastly there is a section at the end made up of two pages for notes. I ended up going with a much larger calendar for $12 that had more options. I did a review on it as well if you would like to check it out. This one may be perfect for some but just wasn't right for me.
on May 17, 2013
I buy one of these record books every year. I am a teacher and I love it. It keeps all of my students information in there. Everything is at your finger tips in one place.
on January 23, 2016
This is my first year homeschooling my grandkids and I needed something to keep up with their attendance and daily grades. After searching the internet I came across this book. The picture didn't show the pages of the book so I wasn't sure if it was what I was looking for but the price was right so I took a chance and ordered it. I'm so glad I did. It's perfect for homeschool record keeping.
on April 22, 2015
My wife is wrapping up her student teaching and I purchased this for her as an "you're almost there" gift. She thought it was very cool, and plans on using it next school year. She said at the school she's at now, this would be a must have since it allows you to quickly access everything instead of getting to your computer and searching for it. I think for the price, it is a great tool for any teacher.
on January 6, 2012
This is a great grade book if you are looking for something simple and easy to use. It is affordable. It shipped quickly and was exactly what I was expecting.