- Series: Ncte Teacher's Introduction Series
- Paperback: 103 pages
- Publisher: National Council of Teachers of English (March 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0814150160
- ISBN-13: 978-0814150160
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,417,529 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Teacher's Introduction to Philosophical Hermeneutics (NCTE Teacher's Introduction Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
To see how it is imbedded in my course, you can see my preliminary syllabus at:
I have been rereading this book for several years, and giving it to many of my friends (thank heavens it is quite inexpensive).