- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press (July 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1633690458
- ISBN-13: 978-1633690455
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #676,641 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Teaching with Cases: A Practical Guide
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Thanks a million!
John Baxter, Professional Specialist & Adjunct Professor of Management.