Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 1, 2017
Just as promised.
on June 29, 2017
Helpful content in developing reading plans for struggling 2nd and 3rd grade readers
on January 11, 2015
This is NOT a paperback book as described...sadly it is loose-leaf. I am rather disappointed, but since class starts tomorrow I am stuck with making this book work.
on February 2, 2016
This a basic and complete text for helping student teachers, or even new teachers, teach reading. I'm giving this a four-star rating because In the electronic format I find the use of the particular colors very distracting and hard to read.
on May 9, 2017
This book came as stated. It was in good condition. Product was shipped quickly and a return label was provided.
on January 15, 2015
The book was received in a timely manner. It was marked "used good" but it was not what I would define as good. The book had water damage and it was clearly worn. It looked as if it had been in the bottom of a book bag for a while. All the pages, however, were in tact and the book was quite cheap.
on July 27, 2017
comprehensive, and at the same time detailed and practical. research-based. well-written. learned a lot and enjoyed reading it.
on January 11, 2014
I had to buy it for a class and found it to be excellent. I am keeping it as a reference.
on April 27, 2014
I am a college student and usually I sell my textbooks the day the semester ends however this one is a keeper. There are so many tools and resources in this textbook. It is the most beneficial book I have ever read and it will be a great resource when I have my own classroom.
on July 20, 2015
Book was an amazing price. It shipped quickly and was in great shape. I was very happy with the purchase. This is a book I bought for a class and plan on keeping it to refer to.