- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 3 edition (May 17, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0136133916
- ISBN-13: 978-0136133919
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,211,920 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Teaching Elementary Social Studies: Principles and Applications (3rd Edition) 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
This is just the issue with most Educator Education Texts, whenever education reform occurs, the previous texts become out dated and need to be re-written. With every new political cycle the rules, regulations, and philosophies change.