- Series: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (August 3, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749420413
- ISBN-13: 978-0749420413
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,137,389 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Teaching for Learning at University (Teaching and Learning in Higher Education) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
About the Author
Richard Fuller is Associate Professor in the Department of Teaching and Curriculum Studies at Edith Cowan University.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|